• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

First Look at Spirits (literally!)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Why firebenders can wallrun ?
Wallrun isn't a ProjectKorra ability, it's an addon, so we can't answer that.
I can!
Firebenders have WallRun (a JedCore aspect) probably because they showed the power to do so in the show. We saw Zuko run horizontal on a wall for a decent duration once. I think Jed may have made it more for Chi but he added the options because depending on your view point, all of the elements could have it. Also, by default I think it's disabled for Firebenders; not 100% sure though.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's more of a physical skill than a power. Hence why it is configurable.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Aleksandr.Prus

Verified Member
I can!
Firebenders have WallRun (a JedCore aspect) probably because they showed the power to do so in the show. We saw Zuko run horizontal on a wall for a decent duration once. I think Jed may have made it more for Chi but he added the options because depending on your view point, all of the elements could have it. Also, by default I think it's disabled for Firebenders; not 100% sure though.
Thx
I think you are right :Р And i knew about Zuko
But one person said "Firebenders cant wallrun"
And he just Delete wallrun for firebenders on the server
And now i have been trying to tell him same facts :Р

P.s. -Thx again.