• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireCombo

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
This would also appeal to those who have been wanting benders to "learn" abilities. With combos, experienced benders can log onto a server knowing the combos that they do, and be able to fight, without having to go through an earning process. This will also put an end to spammers, because from my experience with this add-on, players using combos other than the basic moves are a lot more likely to win a fight over someone who just sits and spams charged fireblast.
how does one set it up so people earth their moves with levels/experience? i have mcmmo like alot of other bending servers so maybe someone could link it into bending? im a complete nub at coding plugins so if i tried it would just mess up haha anyone?

V

Vidcom

how does one set it up so people earth their moves with levels/experience? i have mcmmo like alot of other bending servers so maybe someone could link it into bending? im a complete nub at coding plugins so if i tried it would just mess up haha anyone?
Just set levels in a plugin, such as Heroes, and at certain levels grant the perms to the moves. The perm names are bending.ability.[movename]. You're welcome :)

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
Just set levels in a plugin, such as Heroes, and at certain levels grant the perms to the moves. The perm names are bending.ability.[movename]. You're welcome :)
aahhh okay because im using permissions ex i cant do that? and thanks alot for that i will test it out and let you know how it turns out

Sketz

Verified Member
xD, ik a lot of fire battle combos, I'm bout the top firebender i think on my server, and a few others, i don't always win, cuz no one does, But ik what i'm doing with fire, trust meh :3..

Anyone else really good at fire?
I'd like to battle them, PM me, if you'd like to join my server and fight! xD

I don't cheat. but 1 thing, i add air, so no fall damage, i can easly remove that, if you think it's not fair, but it dosn't change my fighting style.

I'd love to fight firebenders, that are some what good at fire, because, this can even inprove mine, by learning.
Sorry, my goal is to be a realy great firebender xP

V

Vidcom

xD, ik a lot of fire battle combos, I'm bout the top firebender i think on my server, and a few others, i don't always win, cuz no one does, But ik what i'm doing with fire, trust meh :3..

Anyone else really good at fire?
I'd like to battle them, PM me, if you'd like to join my server and fight! xD

I don't cheat. but 1 thing, i add air, so no fall damage, i can easly remove that, if you think it's not fair, but it dosn't change my fighting style.

I'd love to fight firebenders, that are some what good at fire, because, this can even inprove mine, by learning.
Sorry, my goal is to be a realy great firebender xP
ADD THIS ADDON
AND THEM FILM IT
AND POST IT ON THE FORUMS
SORRY I JUST THINK IT'D BE COOL

Blockkkster

Verified Member
I like the idea, but I have a few ' quirks. ' Mainly, I think you have to hit one ability way too much. I think 2-3 "clicks" would suffice. Clicking the same move 3 times and another ability seems like too much. I'm sure if you remove the second activation it might be better. (My opinion!) So like FireBlast (Shift) FireBlast instead of FireBlast Fireblast (Shift) Fireblast. Just a suggestion, I want this to be the best it can be! For other elements too!

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Fire Combos allow you to use multiple abilities together to create other strong abilities. Fire Combos are meant to be advanced Firebending techniques, they take practice!

FireKick: A short ranged arc of fire launches from your feet and causes medium damage without burning (No cooldown).
FireBlast > FireBlast > (Hold Shift) > FireBlast.

FireSpin: Creates a circular blast of fire that launches from your body and causes medium damage and knockback to all surrounding enemies.
FireBlast > FireBlast > FireShield > (Tap Shift).

FireWheel: A long range and deadly wheel of fire slithers along the ground to your enemy, causes high damage and burning.
FireShield (Hold Shift) > Right Click a block in front of you twice > Switch to Blaze > Release Shift.

JetBlast: Causes your FireJet to blast off at a must faster speed.
FireJet (Tap Shift) > FireJet (Tap Shift) > FireShield (Tap Shift) > FireJet.

JetBlaze: Causes your FireJet to move faster than normal but slower than JetBlast. You also burn and damage all the targets that you come in contact with.
FireJet (Tap Shift) > FireJet (Tap Shift) > Blaze (Tap Shift) > FireJet.

9/7/2014
Version 1.0.1
Download - 4Shared
Download - MediaFire

ChangeLog:
V 1.0.1:
- Fixed a problem with the permissions

Element: Fire
Permission: bending.ability.FireCombo (Default)
i love it! my benders on my server all want firebending because of this

owlcool

Verified Member
I love it. I will ask for this to be added to the server I am most frequent on. Please make this for the other elements. Just like everyone else is saying.

V

Vidcom

I am formulating an idea for EarthCombo in my mind. I might post a suggestion about it tomorrow, I'm a little tired right now.
Yo pm me. There are hoops to jump here to make it come out truly awesome, and I can help you with this. You'll even get all credit c: