• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireCombo

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
I can think of plenty for air, but I can see combo-ing being tricky for earth and water since they're a bit slower (as they have to select sources).
It could be made to work though, and I do agree that this should be part of the default plugin. It's awesome.
This, mainly. However, if you think about it, it could be pretty decent since the moves won't overlap when clicking and shifting for combos. Interested how it's going to work out though.

V

Vidcom

This, mainly. However, if you think about it, it could be pretty decent since the moves won't overlap when clicking and shifting for combos. Interested how it's going to work out though.
Actually the main issue with Earth and Water is that they're blocks, whereas Fire and Air are particles, so it's much harder to code.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Actually the main issue with Earth and Water is that they're blocks, whereas Fire and Air are particles, so it's much harder to code.
Doesn't mean the actual combos need to be blocks. You could use blue particles for the water combos.

V

Vidcom

Doesn't mean the actual combos need to be blocks. You could use blue particles for the water combos.
We *could* but it just doesn't look as good. Also the fact that the individual moves required will be using water itself so it could get sorta messy there

ALDorsey

Verified Member
If the order of the abilities make combos as said, do they create unique moves or are they just a order of firebending moves that are strategic.