• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash

Adam

Verified Member
No, I mean that if you raise a rock behind the enemy, and then you click at the entity, the Smash would go towards his position, where it was when i clicked!

DanStryder

Verified Member
I'd like to see this move work with metal bending :D so if I use it on a load of iron blocks it would create an IronSmash! and only metal benders with earthsmash permission's could use it

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
No, I mean that if you raise a rock behind the enemy, and then you click at the entity, the Smash would go towards his position, where it was when i clicked!
Your cross hairs have to be pointed at the entity already to shoot them. Just shift and look at them, then punch. It would be illogical to be able to shift it up, then punch while not shifting at it; that would just be earthblast but bigger.

Adam

Verified Member
Your cross hairs have to be pointed at the entity already to shoot them. Just shift and look at them, then punch. It would be illogical to be able to shift it up, then punch while not shifting at it; that would just be earthblast but bigger.
Uh... my mistake! i mean you shift it up, hold shift and throw it while holding shift. But when you shift it up behind the entity, you still hold shift, then click at the entity. This would make it go towards you, hitting the enemy.

My whole point is that i would like if you could make earthsmash more surprising.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Uh... my mistake! i mean you shift it up, hold shift and throw it while holding shift. But when you shift it up behind the entity, you still hold shift, then click at the entity. This would make it go towards you, hitting the enemy.

My whole point is that i would like if you could make earthsmash more surprising.
I don't think that's possible.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member

If you were shifting behind them, you'd have to be super close.. Due to its low range of block selection..

TheSacredWarrior

Verified Member
There's nothing stealthy about lifting up a giant rock from the ground and humming it at someone. And besides, you'd have to be really close to them, if you wanted to lift it from behind them, like zmeduna said.

Adam

Verified Member
There's nothing stealthy about lifting up a giant rock from the ground and humming it at someone. And besides, you'd have to be really close to them, if you wanted to lift it from behind them, like zmeduna said.
Mah, but it would be very good in a fit situation!
(and who would see a giant rock behind them?)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Half of the moves put on these forums are all copied directly off of a server's forums.
Okay. Now you are definitely wrong. EarthSmash is a community made move developed by Coolade. He is now a developer for PK. You can not say half, as these were all made by community members and I believe this server you speak of did not have this, or half of these moves.

paliate

Verified Member
I actually spent awhile finding this for my server, You should post it in the resource section for easier access.

Axlenex

Haven't been able to get the config file to work for me :<
tried using on PK 1.6.0 BETA 15 and PK 1.5.1
the skill works fine ingame, just would like to change a couple thigns

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This addon is out of date, remove it from your abilities folder. EarthSmash has been added to the official PK jar, and all of the EarthSmash config options are in the config.yml.