• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash

Fuzzy

Verified Member
I am running into a problem with the permissions. I have added the ProjectKorra.abilities.EarthSmash permission into the users permissions, but it will not allow them to use this ability still? I know I added the ability correctly into the Abilities folder because Opped members can use the ability perfectly fine.

Fuzzy

Verified Member
Yes, the ability is unzipped and I have the "EarthSmash.jar" and the "earthsmashconfig" in the Abilities folder.
I also have tried giving the users the " +ProjectKorra.abilities.EarthSmash" permission, still nothing

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sweet, it's always nice to know that I don't have to fix anything yet.

Chen

Verified Member
You should call it Earth Boulder, as its shape represents that of a boulder.

Last edited:

TheSacredWarrior

Verified Member
Overall this looks like a great addition to the element. I'm not even an earthbender and I'm excited about it. It seems to fit more with the show, which I like. Hope it makes it way into the official plugin.