• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthPillars should be in PK Core!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony

Verified Member
Y'all mean approved* ? xD Looking into was nothing more than of as abyss of "interpet on how you want to" and let's hope it's not the exact same thing..
Mehhh, looking into should come back. Approved makes people believe it's 100% happening.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Mehhh, looking into should come back. Approved makes people believe it's 100% happening.
Well Idk. It wouldn't be much difference, because currently suggestion's aren't really moderatored nowadays and up to day. Like, there are some that were suggested and are on trello, but yet - there's only one set to be "planned". I do recommend that you keep track of what you 'approve' or reject, by writing a list on a near peace of paper, so that you get than strike out once they are complete and by looking on its name, it would be easy to find those threads and set the approate tag for it. Believe it, it would be alot easier or moderated with this section of the forum becoming clean. if first you began tracking the threads in any kind of method you think best.

DK what you can with many looking intos, to make it less tedious of file them up in a clean manor.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Y'all mean approved* ? xD Looking into was nothing more than of as abyss of "interpet on how you want to" and let's hope it's not the exact same thing..
They really have the same concept.... Being marked Looking Into is basically saying the suggestion was approved now let's see how we can apply it. I suppose everyone could interpret it differently though.

Loony

Verified Member
Well Idk. It wouldn't be much difference, because currently suggestion's aren't really moderatored nowadays and up to day. Like, there are some that were suggested and are on trello, but yet - there's only one set to be "planned". I do recommend that you keep track of what you 'approve' or reject, by writing a list on a near peace of paper, so that you get than strike out once they are complete and by looking on its name, it would be easy to find those threads and set the approate tag for it. Believe it, it would be alot easier or moderated with this section of the forum becoming clean. if first you began tracking the threads in any kind of method you think best.

DK what you can with many looking intos, to make it less tedious of file them up in a clean manor.
That's because we used the 'in development' tags to mark what we're going to implement.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
The bad news are coming. You have done my happy new year is unhappy. :(
You can always, just, start learning to code eand do it yourself :) Devs are busy with other stuff, and I believe there are more important things for them to do, such as fixing bugs and changing existing abilities might be their first priority right now (notice that I said "might", because I don't want to sound that I'm speaking as their voice for them). Just download and use the custom ability instead and just wait with your fingers cross until it gets introduced to core. ;)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
The bad news are coming. You have done my happy new year is unhappy. :(
Dude.......... What he meant by "It's not in Core yet" is that they haven't started working on it.... You told them to mark it complete because Simp already made the move. However, they have not added it to Core yet. They will not mark this thread complete until they have added the move to Core successfully. And this is why Sobki said it wasn't in core. Jesus christ.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Dude.......... What he meant by "It's not in Core yet" is that they haven't started working on it.... You told them to mark it complete because Simp already made the move. However, they have not added it to Core yet. They will not mark this thread complete until they have added the move to Core successfully. And this is why Sobki said it wasn't in core. Jesus christ.
It was a sarcasm when I said marked it like "Complete"!

Status
Not open for further replies.