• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthPillars should be in PK Core!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
We all know, that earthbending does not have combos. Developer Simp has amazing earthcombo - EarthPillars! It has some drawbacks that can be fixed. This combo is canon and it is very important for us! I want to suggest to add it to PK Core. I know before adding to Core developers will fix all bugs and drawbacks. It is gorgeous! I have created gif animation with this combo and I want to share with you.

Inequality is when earth does not have any combos, but others elements and chiblockers have.
If you add it to the PK Core, that would be miraclouse! Bring equality to our community!
Look at gif animation!

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Instead of combo, incorperate it with raiseearth maybe? Actually nvm, better as of combo.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

RikudoSannin

Verified Member
I really like this combo. But I agree that there are flaws that need to be addressed. Love it! On my server I have this combo.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If that's exactly how it looks in the gif, than I would change it into: Catapult (right-click) >> RaiseEarth (Sneak): or in a reverse order.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ya know if it has flaws (which I doubt) you can bring them up on the EarthPillars thread to get them fixed?...

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
If that's exactly how it looks in the gif, than I would change it into: Catapult (right-click) >> RaiseEarth (Sneak): or in a reverse order.
I believe that the difference is not present, as it is still not added. Need to pray that it added. This will be the best gift for the new year.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm gonna stay pretty impartial on the suggestion itself but want to make one thing clear: this isn't what inequality looks like.

Concept Designers, have some fun with this!

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I'm gonna stay pretty impartial on the suggestion itself but want to make one thing clear: this isn't what inequality looks like.

Concept Designers, have some fun with this!
Sorry, but it is injustice really, because all elements and chiblockers have at least one combo, but earth does not have any combos. When firebending have 5 combos!!! So, earth needs combos. Do you agree?

kerelklim

Yes, indeed. It is very helpful in battles. I want to add this
[/QUOTE]
We all know, that earthbending does not have combos. Developer Simp has amazing earthcombo - EarthPillars! It has some drawbacks that can be fixed. This combo is canon and it is very important for us! I want to suggest to add it to PK Core. I know before adding to Core developers will fix all bugs and drawbacks. It is gorgeous! I have found gif animation with this combo and I want to share with you.

Inequality is when earth does not have any combos, but others elements and chiblockers have.
If you add it to the PK Core, that would be miraclouse! Bring equality to our community!
Look at gif animation!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, but it is injustice really, because all elements and chiblockers have at least one combo, but earth does not have any combos. When firebending have 5 combos!!! So, earth needs combos. Do you agree?
Again, not the definition of injustice / inequality. But I'm really impartial on the mechanics of it all anyway. In my opinion, at least as of the last time I actively played ProjectKorra, Earth was the more complete element and Combos were introduced to fill gaps in others.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
In my opinion, at least as of the last time I actively played ProjectKorra, Earth was the more complete element and Combos were introduced to fill gaps in others.
I disagree. Earth really lacks of any decent offensive ability right at the moment (excluding custom stuff). Or maybe its just my bias side of me. EarthSmash and Shockwave are very situational abilities. Everything else just seems only utility based (apart from RaiseEarth - defense). Other bending arts can use their bending ability for combat with relative ease without thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.