• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

EarthPillars should be in PK Core!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah, for instance, we need an earthbending ability that encompass/turns people into stone. It's obviously canon:

Also, here's other badass earthbending in action...

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Again, not the definition of injustice / inequality. But I'm really impartial on the mechanics of it all anyway. In my opinion, at least as of the last time I actively played ProjectKorra, Earth was the more complete element and Combos were introduced to fill gaps in others.
I disagree. Earth have gaps too. Earth needs combos. If server does not have Jedcore, earth is easy element to be killed. Like said Meskenas above. Other element rekt earth. Earthbenders used to spam Catapult and Shockwave. Mist, I pray you check server, ask people about earth. All earthbenders and not only earthbenders will say that earth needs combos.

uvai

Verified Member
I don't think earths needs combos, it is a very creative element and it easily makes it's own "combos".

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I don't think earths needs combos, it is a very creative element and it easily makes it's own "combos".
Now that I think about it more, yes it is a cool combo, but it won't change that much for earthbending to be any less lackluster in defense. I haven't still tried out the custom combo, because I haven't had chance to do so (does it really require a near entity in front you? Done the combo but it didn't work so I presume that's the reason as to "why?".)

What does it actually do? Sent players up in the air or fling them forward? If it's the latter - do we really need, considering shockwave does the job on it's own? Well idk. If somebody can, make a gif out of that in-game combo and post it here so that I can give a (my) valid opinion about it.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Now that I think about it more, yes it is a cool combo, but it won't change that much for earthbending to be any less lackluster in defense. I haven't still tried out the custom combo, because I haven't had chance to do so (does it really require a near entity in front you? Done the combo but it didn't work so I presume that's the reason as to "why?".)

What does it actually do? Sent players up in the air or fling them forward? If it's the latter - do we really need, considering shockwave does the job on it's own? Well idk. If somebody can, make a gif out of that in-game combo and post it here so that I can give a (my) valid opinion about it.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
It will be hard to do gif with this combo in minecraft, I suggest you to test it combo yourself.

Loony

Verified Member
I'm marking this thread looking into. I designed the combo myself and Simp created it, it was taken directly from the show and it offers utility for earth benders and combos such as this is a direction that earth needs to go in.

Loony

Verified Member
No, Earth is not complete, no element is. Mist wasn't getting at that;

I believe he was saying that when designing combos other elements lacked more sufficiently than earth did at that time so they focused on that.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
I'm marking this thread looking into. I designed the combo myself and Simp created it, it was taken directly from the show and it offers utility for earth benders and combos such as this is a direction that earth needs to go in.
What can we do for adding it to PK Core? It is amazing combo! Earth needs it. Tell us what we can do for adding it? Vote or maybe ask Simp about it?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
To add this suggestion: give it raiseearth function similary. Like, you know how can raise one pillar instead of multiple? Same thing-- for more contrability so you don't accidently/force your friends to fly away with enemies, right clicking a block below someone feet should only throw that person (catapult animation). <<< Well, this suggestion is kinda off-topic, since I'm proposing that for catapult extention and not the combo xD

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
To add this suggestion: give it raiseearth function similary. Like, you know how can raise one pillar instead of multiple? Same thing-- for more contrability so you don't accidently/force your friends to fly away with enemies, right clicking a block below someone feet should only throw that person (catapult animation). <<< Well, this suggestion is kinda off-topic, since I'm proposing that for catapult extention and not the combo xD
Mesk, are you top bender or no? On what server are you playing? Just intrestiong to know.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Mesk, are you top bender or no? On what server are you playing? Just intrestiong to know.
1.Well, I don't know If I'm bender top or not. Thouht that would be called advertising, but I do play on multiple servers: not limited to, but I play on Loony's, Cam's, Own's, the official, and I believe on Mstivland's too.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
1.Well, I don't know If I'm bender top or not. Thouht that would be called advertising, but I do play on multiple servers: not limited to, but I play on Loony's, Cam's, Own's, the official, and I believe on Mstivland's too.
Tell me your nick and Ips of Cam's and Mstivland servers. I have never played at them before. Use pm.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Dude, it's getting looked into... Please chill >_>
I just said it's looking into? xD
I'm marking this thread looking into. I designed the combo myself and Simp created it, it was taken directly from the show and it offerits utility for earth benders and combos such as this is a direction that earth needs to go in.
Y'all mean approved* ? xD Looking into was nothing more than of as abyss of "interpet on how you want to" and let's hope it's not the exact same thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.