• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Discussion: What would you like to see in v1.6.0?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! As our development team breaks for the Holidays I would like to start up a discussion about what features you want to see in ProjectKorra (Core) v1.6.0. This will assist us in creating a more concise plan for the next version of ProjectKorra (Core). Keep in mind, just because it is suggested here, does not mean it'll be added. This is not the time to re-make suggestions that have already been denied before (WaterArms).

I would try to focus suggestions more toward fixing what is already there instead of adding a cluster of new stuff.

Thanks!

I'll be keeping a list of noteworthy suggestions in the spoiler thing below:

Nothing to see here.... yet.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
New ways to use HealingWaters
New Water combi *-*
New lightning moves
New blood moves
New plant moves
And of corse, :3 earth and chi combi *3* love the plugin!! Merry christmas btw :D

Tenket

Verified Member
-earth + chi combos
-earth move that pulls and pushes earth horizontally rather than vertically.
-Lightning that works point to point rather than spawning vanilla minecraft lightning where you are looking
-Minecraft 1.8 compatibility would be nice ;)

Great Job Mist

V

Vidcom

-earth + chi combos
-earth move that pulls and pushes earth horizontally rather than vertically.
-Lightning that works point to point rather than spawning vanilla minecraft lightning where you are looking
-Minecraft 1.8 compatibility would be nice ;)

Great Job Mist
But... we ARE 1.8 compatible

vidant829

Verified Member
  • More development on Air in terms of the addition of abilities with damage outputs. That as well as physics for the element to allow abilities that already exist to have a more useful function.
  • The development of sub elements for Air even if they are not canon. That or the addition of more abilities to the element itself to help balance it out with the others.

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
New ways people can interact with bending. Players working together to use a two man combo or a 3 man combo.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Being able to make a bridge or roof of earth by moving blocks horizontally
Defensive Firebending moves
More fire moves in general

Thank You so much for the PK plugin so far! It has been so fun playing it! Hope It continues with great success! :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Something that should have been added a long time ago:
FUN! Now I don't mean the plugin isn't fun, but more things that are to play games, etc.
Plantbending
:)

Helios

Verified Member
-More development of the Lightning sub-element.
-Co-op bending moves. Ex: If an airbender uses tornado and a firebender throws a Fireblast into it, then you make a fire tornado.
-Earth and Chi combos.

adatnbr

Verified Member
yeah i agree with LionLord63 i want the see Earth surf or Earth wave. name is not important:D we need this. and of course earth combos.

Joeri

Verified Member
- More default sub element moves
- Plantbending moves
- Lightning rework and moves
- Bloodbending rework and new moves
- Astral Projection
- More water/earth combo's

Immallama

Verified Member
Update moves that aren't currently useful or fun
- Air and Water bubble (Add a toggle maybe?)
- OctopusForm (This needs a complete overhaul IMO)
- IceSpike (Accuracy should be improved as well as speed and perhaps amount of spikes)
- Catapult (More control over movement)
- etc.

Combining Abilities (Exactly like Vidcom said)

Chaining moves to make combat flow better
- Left clicking an earth wall with EarthBlast selected X seconds after it was raised will push the wall forward
- Water returning to player after an attack can immediately be turned into a water wall by sneaking while Surge is selected
- Things like an Airblast to the ground can push the player into the air, allowing more mobility
- Got nothing for fire. (More knockback/explosions maybe?)
- etc.

HadesDude

Verified Member
Utility moves that can be used in RPG and the Core plugin.

I.E. Metalbenders being able to control their minecarts.
I'd also like to see some sort of "erosion" on earth that has been bent, so airbenders and mainly waterbenders would be able to fight their way out of some crazy earth trap.

BrandonAwesome1

Verified Member
Better Lightning,Earth Combos,Team Combos/Attacks Example: One Airbender and one Firebender can make a fire tornado! Fireblast (or Fireburst L-Click) + Tornado = Fire Tornado

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Something I've mentioned before, but I'd like to see elements and their subelements fleshed out more. Without community created moves, the subelements really have too few moves and there are still subelements with a single move, whereas others have two or three.

Another thing I'd like to see is more fluidity. Like, how the moves work and interact, more dynamically. Stuff like how certain moves counter others, or how some moves could amplify others. A recent suggestion for example, being able to switch slots whilst having torrent or OctopusForm charged, and seamlessly change to WaterWave without having to charge it. Stuff like that.

Moonelight

Verified Member
New animations & Sounds (Specifically for Fire)
New moves for combustion
Less focus on the Ice subclass, more focus on water itself
More focus on earth & metal, less on lava
More chi moves
Relate things to the show more
Team Combos/Attacks
Sub-Element classes (/bending choose metal)