• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Kamehameha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

Verified Member
Pride submitted a new resource:

Kamehameha - Chiblockers can now fire energy beams!

Kamehameha:

Chiblockers can now channel their own Chi in a form of energy blasts! However, at a cost of slowness, jump (recoil and endurance) and slow mining (you don't mine when you fire a beam full of devastating energy). Yes, this is from Dragon Ball.

Usage:

Hold sneak until you see violetblue particles. When you see these particles, release.

Config:

Code:
Kamehameha:
      Cooldown: 5000
      Damage: 5
      Range: 100
      ChargeTime:...
Read more about this resource...

Pride

Verified Member
I'm curious what the easter egg is.
Is it some sort of reference? Phrase?
Sorry, yes. I honestly do not have time to create puzzles and shit for this easter egg. So I might as well do something about it on the next update.
It's a phrase, yes. :)

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ah, I found the reference I was thinking of.
Here it is!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's legit. While it really doesn't fit the chi blocking category, people should be able to upload whatever they want ;).

I'll be doing a review on this some day, lol. Just need a server to test it on somebody. Anybody knows one ?
No, they shouldn't. This is a section for addons to an Avatar plugin. It's about bending, not freaking Dragon Ball Z. I'm a fan of many other animes too, and I'm able and would love to replicate abilities and other things from those series, and I do. But you don't see me uploading an ability to transform into weapons (Noragami, Soul Eater) or punch while yelling SMASH! (Boku no Hero Academia).

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
MetalCables; Inspired by the Republic City police force, as well as the famous, overhyped Attack on Titan anime. Do I have to say more? I didn't name the ability 3D Maneuver Gear for a reason.
Well I don't see how this cannot be inspired by the DRGBZ anime and the scene where avatars fired spirit blasts, which cause massive destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.