• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Kamehameha

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I do agree. Move itself is canon, but the classification/category is wrong. That's the only part that grind my gears lol.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's canon to a different anime universe.
Not gonna to continue pointlessly argue. It's similar to spirit beam, thus, apart from belonging to wrong element, it is canon to both tv shows (avatar and dragonballs). Kinda like your MetalCables (the attack of titans and tlok).

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Mesk there's a massive leap in your logic when comparing this to metal clips... It's pretty obvious this was in no way intended to be the spirit beam shown in LOK, while Finn's MetalCables is actually relevant to LOK, just kind of similar to the 3D Maneuver Gear in AOT.

As stated previously by Finn, he didn't name it '3D Maneuver Gear' for a reason, because that's not what it is. Meanwhile this is literally named "Kamehameha" ...

It almost seems like you're trying to argue this because you have nothing better to do with your time. I genuinely do not see the logic in what you're saying...

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
Mesk there's a massive leap in your logic when comparing this to metal clips... It's pretty obvious this was in no way intended to be the spirit beam shown in LOK, while Finn's MetalClips is actually relevant to LOK, just kind of similar to the 3D Maneuver Gear in AOT.

As stated previously by Finn, he didn't name it '3D Maneuver Gear' for a reason, because that's not what it is. Meanwhile this is literally named "Kamehameha" ...

It almost seems like you're trying to argue this because you have nothing better to do with your time. I genuinely do not see the logic in what you're saying...
And Sobki was so proud this burn ;)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Mesk there's a massive leap in your logic when comparing this to metal clips... It's pretty obvious this was in no way intended to be the spirit beam shown in LOK, while Finn's MetalClips is actually relevant to LOK, just kind of similar to the 3D Maneuver Gear in AOT.

MetalCables* ;)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I talked with Pride. His words: "Kamehameha was a troll move, tho. It was meant to be similar to SpiritBeam. And LightBeam, too.".

You do have a point on that.

Wrong about that. It ain't my logic, because again - it was his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.