• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] JedCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

nich

Verified Member
Please read my above statement. I appreciate the fact you made a video explaining though. Send me console logs and your JedCore config, I'll check them over.
Okay, I fixed all of them by updating and editing the config, but I still have the problem where the bending board stays there on other worlds. Is there a way to fix this? Here is my board.yml:
Settings:
Enabled: true
Title: '&7[&6&lHydrix Bending&7]'
EmptySlot: '&8&o-- Slot % --'
Combos: '&fCombos:'
Toggle:
'Off': '&7You have hidden the bending board.'
'On': '&7You have toggled the bending board on.'
Display:
DisabledWorlds: true

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Okay, I fixed all of them by updating and editing the config, but I still have the problem where the bending board stays there on other worlds. Is there a way to fix this? Here is my board.yml:
Settings:
Enabled: true
Title: '&7[&6&lHydrix Bending&7]'
EmptySlot: '&8&o-- Slot % --'
Combos: '&fCombos:'
Toggle:
'Off': '&7You have hidden the bending board.'
'On': '&7You have toggled the bending board on.'
Display:
DisabledWorlds: true
Set 'DisabledWorlds' to false.

SilverBlade347

Hey, i need help, when I start my server in the log it says [JedCore] Bukkit Detected. JedCore Will Not Work Properly

What does that mean??? Does my server have to be Spigot???

jedk1

Hello Jed and the ProjectKorra community. I have heard some rumors and I am not sure if they are true, but are you leaving PK Jed? I made this video saying more:
well this is very touching. I'm actually lost for words. Well, I might as well clarify some things. I'm not leaving per say, I'm just, taking a break. The project as most of you know hasn't moved very far since the big refactor update and to be honest, what could of been made, has been made. I could start adding random things into JedCore but like, then I would be wandering away from the whole LoK universe, of which if I wanted to do that, I would go work on a new plugin. I will probably come back if the project picks up again, but it's just so, I don't wanna say dead, but stagnant. The community isn't what it was when I first joined, its grown, evolved, changed, not sure if for the best, not sure if for the worst. But yeah, I'm just bored of bending. Let's see what the future holds.

nich

Verified Member
well this is very touching. I'm actually lost for words. Well, I might as well clarify some things. I'm not leaving per say, I'm just, taking a break. The project as most of you know hasn't moved very far since the big refactor update and to be honest, what could of been made, has been made. I could start adding random things into JedCore but like, then I would be wandering away from the whole LoK universe, of which if I wanted to do that, I would go work on a new plugin. I will probably come back if the project picks up again, but it's just so, I don't wanna say dead, but stagnant. The community isn't what it was when I first joined, its grown, evolved, changed, not sure if for the best, not sure if for the worst. But yeah, I'm just bored of bending. Let's see what the future holds.
Thank you so much for replying, and I am glad you took the time out of your day to watch the video. :D

jedk1

Jedk1 what kind of version of Jedcore is this? because I have projectkorra 1.7.0
errr, whatever the last version was for. This is not for PK 1.7.0. Go click on the overview tab at the top of the page. It will tell you what version you need.

Andy Nguyen

Verified Member
If I have projectkorra 1.7.0 what kind of version of jedcore can be used with projectkorra Also where is the overview tab

jedk1

Click on the "Overview" tab. Find on the page where it says compatibility or whatever. Click on the "Version History" tab. Scroll to the version you require. Download.

If you can't follow these instructions then. RIP.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If I have projectkorra 1.7.0 what kind of version of jedcore can be used with projectkorra Also where is the overview tab
Look at the top of the page.
jedk1 please give me a link to the same version as projectkorra and jedcore so it could be easy for me to do
It says in the overview. And Jed isn't your slave, all you have to do is find a link. Jed gives enough time just updating JedCore so the least you can do is follow the instructions he so clearly provided :)

Andy Nguyen

Verified Member
Does anyone have a link to a update for 2.0.4 jedcore cause when i went on my server it said There is an Update Available for Jedcore!!

Thank you for Replying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.