• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I like this move in a way, but I honestly think it's a bit to much for combustion :x...
like the charging up doesn't make sense to me. Yeah, it'll make battle different, but no combustion bender in the show has had a charge up. In fact P'li could spam the move.

Sorry, not meaning to insult the move. I just like the official one a lot more than this one, it's more simple.

:p

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like this move in a way, but I honestly think it's a bit to much for combustion :x...
like the charging up doesn't make sense to me. Yeah, it'll make battle different, but no combustion bender in the show has had a charge up. In fact P'li could spam the move.

Sorry, not meaning to insult the move. I just like the official one a lot more than this one, it's more simple.

:p
The original combustion bender had a charge time basically. It took him a relatively large time to channel it.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok, but as benders get more modernized they develop new techniques, and if you watch P'li, she can spam very quickly :p
P'li's damage output is very low compared to Combustion Man, which connects to here where charge time increases the strength

Moonelight

Verified Member
P'li's damage output is very low compared to Combustion Man, which connects to here where charge time increases the strength
That's an opinion, she could control the amount of damage she did.
I'm not saying I hate the charge thing, I am saying I don't like this move. ;_;

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That's an opinion, she could control the amount of damage she did.
I'm not saying I hate the charge thing, I am saying I don't like this move. ;_;
Combustion Man took time to channel the move and did devastating amounts of damage, if you look at P'li her shots take less time but they don't do anywhere near as much. Combustion Man was able to unleash huge explosions, while people could take P'li's hits nearly dead-on.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This move explodes when it comes in contact with flowers or tall grass. You may have to fix that...

EDIT: Also explodes when it comes in contact with water...

GyozaGuy

Verified Member
I love this new version of this ability, but I would love the option to disable reverting damage if possible please. :) I like my servers to take all damage dealt and deal with it instead of resetting.

Elzoz

Verified Member
is there away to disable the regen effect that regens the blocks back after impact?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
OmniCypher updated Combustion with a new update entry:

The "0MG OMNI WHY HAVENT YOU LIEK ADDED THIS STUFF YET?! THIS MOVE SUX!" update...

New Features!

You can now see the ENTIRE beam regardless of how far away you are! (feature only works in PK builds of 1.6 Beta 7 and higher)

Combustion will now cancel Air Spout and Water Spout if it hits them! (Note: Combustion will pass through Air Spout, this is intended)

Combustion now respects Fire Shield and Air Shield!

New Config Options!

regenBlock - Enabled or disabled the Combustion's auto block regeneration...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Helios

Verified Member
Is there a away to make it explode before it hits something? Like with old combustion, if you clicked, it exploded wherever it was.

PS:is the regen gone now? I liked it and I ask if you could make a config option for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.