• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
OmniCypher updated Combustion with a new update entry:

Range Reworked/Fixed!

In this update I recoded a lot of the code which determined range and added a lot more "Friendliness" to the variable. You can now set the exact amount of blocks you want the beam to travel!

WARNING! REMOVE OLD RANGE VARIABLE FROM OLDER VERSIONS CONFIG!

If you don't your beam will only go a few blocks!
Read the rest of this update entry...

Moonelight

Verified Member
Okay so, after using this ability for a week or so, I've come to really like this version of combustion. Part of the reason I originally didn't like the move is because I used it on a laggy server, which made it seem worse.

Great job, and I take back anything negative about this move! ;)

Aceliip

Verified Member
Ive found an issue with when u get hit by this version of combustion u lose all ur bound moves and your bending u have to rechoose and rebind everything. please fix

filip

Verified Member
I love this move so much but one thing that needs to be fixed is when your on snow or in grass or flowers this move glitchs and blows up right in your face please fix this. also is there anyway to make this come from your head?

Last edited:

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
OmniCypher updated Combustion with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes!

I probably should have fixed this earlier but combustion no longer explode in your face if your in any "passable" block such as snow, tall grass or flowers!

Changed the way block destruction works to prevent specific blocks from being destroyed such as Chests, Furnaces, Droppers, Etc...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Aceliip

Verified Member
The one problom i have with this move is that the cooldown is so long its anoying, combustion man nor Pli had to wait ti use it again after firing it. This is my punchline, when i put the cooldown to 0 it still has the anoyingly long cooldown like the config did nothing, (yes i reloaded the config ingame then reloaded the whole server then restarted the server) it still has the 10 second cooldown or however long it is stock.

Sorin

Verified Member
The one problom i have with this move is that the cooldown is so long its anoying, combustion man nor Pli had to wait ti use it again after firing it. This is my punchline, when i put the cooldown to 0 it still has the anoyingly long cooldown like the config did nothing, (yes i reloaded the config ingame then reloaded the whole server then restarted the server) it still has the 10 second cooldown or however long it is stock.
Put the cooldown as 1 instead of 0 ;-)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The configuration for this move is not found in the space used for the default combustion, so check to ensure you are configuring the right ability

Aceliip

Verified Member
yes i know how the config works for the new abilities and yes im configuring the right 1. You disable the old 1 to enable this 1 and its config is generated close to the bottom with the rest.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
put the cooldown to 500 thats about a split second 0 doesnt work ffor some of the add-on moves ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.