• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CosmicBlast

CosmicBlast 1.4

xNuminousx

Verified Member
xNuminousx updated CosmicBlast with a new update entry:

Updated!

Minor Update
[~] Works for recent versions of Minecraft & ProjectKorra
[~] Fixed the particles in more recent versions of Minecraft; they'll look different in older versions now (I assume).
[~] Charge animation looks different.
[~] Fixed the reason why it's taken so long to update (I broke it a while ago, oops).
Read the rest of this update entry...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
xNuminousx updated CosmicBlast with a new update entry:

Fixed Configuration

Major Update
[~] Totally broke the config in the last update and didn't realize it; it's fixed.
[+] Added new config options allowing you to customize the move more to your liking.
Code:
    CosmicBlast:
      Cooldown: 5000
      Range: 20
      DoPotionEffects: true
      DoDamage: false
      Damage: 5
DoPotionEffects: true/false If true, then when the blast hits an entity it will apply the potion effects.
DoDamage: true/false...
Read the rest of this update entry...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Is Damage boolean necesssary? Just saying the double can be set to 0, which acts the same as it would have false switch. :B

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Is Damage boolean necesssary? Just saying the double can be set to 0, which acts the same as it would have false switch. :B
You are correct, but I suppose this way it won't try to apply damage at all. If DoDamage is false, then skip to the next line. If DoDamage is true, then apply X damage.

That's the way I see it at least.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't see a difference in it really, as if just simply setting to zero the double than creating a boolean which acts as like another trigger for the same thing. Not nitpicking, but just pointing out. Seems a bit code or process wasting perhaps, but what do I know :D.

I wonder what could "improving the concept" be :O

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Don't see a difference in it really, as if just simply setting to zero the double than creating a boolean which acts as like another trigger for the same thing. Not nitpicking, but just pointing out. Seems a bit code or process wasting perhaps, but what do I know :D.

I wonder what could "improving the concept" be :O
There isn't a difference. The goal I was shooting for was to sort of open the eyes of whoever edits the config to think "Hey, I could have this do no damage for the move to have a completely different concpet!"

So i guess you could say it's my way of manipulating my audience :)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I do realy hate notcanon abilities or abilities with only canon name
I guess it depends. Avatars had to reach certain condition (Korrazilla and Unazilla mode), but the concept isn't streched out. Surely they could blast the beams. Can't conclude the same for other addons that I won't point out.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I guess it depends. Avatars had to reach certain condition (Korrazilla and Unazilla mode), but the concept isn't streched out. Surely they could blast the beams. Can't conclude the same for other addons that I won't point out.
I already hate the fact I put a beam in this. That's gonna be part of my "new concept" is getting rid of that freaking beam. I feel like everything in the addon section uses some sort of "beam" or "blast"

Aleksandr.Prus

Verified Member
BTW: Not totally "uncanon"

Avatar Wiki: "Using cosmic energy, Korra was able to overwhelm the Dark Avatar and attempted to extract light from within Unalaq, to no avail."
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Avatar

So as you can see, you can use cosmic energy to your advantage. Just saying.
AS You can si, u can use cosmic energy with only being a spirital man like avatar or Jinora (Not the same move but u still need to be not just 1 on a 10 person) and only durin harmonic convergence.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
AS You can si, u can use cosmic energy with only being a spirital man and only durin harmonic convergence.
You can't know that for certain. And I didn't claim it was canon, just said it wasn't un-canon. It's still feasible. And if you want it to seem like you can only use it every 10,000 years set the cooldown to 1Mil or something.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Think of how Jinora was able to project her spirit during and after harmonic convergence. During harmonic convergence, it was stronger. But after it weakened a lot. Think of this like that.