• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cloudsurf

Cloudsurf Beta 3.0

Matt

Cloud Surf:
Inspired by Season 2 Episode 8 of the Legend of Korra

THIS IS JUST A DESCRIPTION UPDATE, PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM FOR MORE INFORMATION

Usage:
(Jump + Click) to activate
(Movement keys) to fly around
(Click) to disable

NOTE:
While you have this move active you may use other moves!

Configuration:
Cooldown: The cooldown of the move

doTime: Allow a cap on time the move can be used

time: If doTime, the amount of time the move will keep active

Known bugs:
- Move not disabling after a specific amount of time, requires a reload or restart to fix.

I will be updating this move once a more stable version of ProjectKorra is released!
This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk

Last edited:

Matt

Seems like a cool idea, really wish there was a gif so that i could view it.
Sadly Gyazo dosen't work properly on my PC and I haven't found anyone who would like to record a gif for me, if I do however there will most definately be a gif.

Matt

So you removed the left click boost part ? It said something about it in the description.
I'm going to be adding that as a shift next update (of course on the slot) and it's going to provide a little speed boost as long as the player is shifting.

Matt

Sneak is to deactivate tho.
Right now it's click to activate and click again to deactivate, this only works on the slot that the move is bound on just so that people can use other moves and break blocks while doing this (as shown how the airbenders we're picking apples).

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Right now it's click to activate and click again to deactivate, this only works on the slot that the move is bound on just so that people can use other moves and break blocks while doing this (as shown how the airbenders we're picking apples).
You said it was sneak to activate and deactivate in your update..

Sorin

Still doesn't deactivate on my server ;-; and last permanently and the doMaxTime does nothing but make the move not work to a further point..........Please fix this it dosen't deactivate at all....

Last edited:
Does this kill the use of airspout?
Maybe unless you get an air rush combo for airspout, but otherwise it renders another move useless.
Honestly, I still really like it though haha

Aceliip

Ok im using the latest build of spigot 1.8.8 and the beta 5 dev build of korra current release and when I put this move into the abilities folder it makes korra think that Itself (korra) is outdated and will not load at all and when i take it out korra thinks that it IS up too date, what gives?

Attachments

Varni1

AirSurf:

In the legend of korra season 2 episode 8 it was shown that Air Benders are able to create cloud like platforms of air under their feet to surf on, when I saw this I got right to work and here's what I've come up with.

Gif:
-Coming soon

Usage:
-/b b AirSurf to bind this move

-Sneak on the slot you bind this move to to activate (if it worked you'll see a cloud of air under you)

-Switch slots to one without AirSurf and be able to use other moves on them or break blocks

-Sneak again on the slot you bound AirSurf to dismount

Permissions:
-bending.ability.AirSurf

Config:
- Coming soon

PLEASE NOTE:
"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk"
This is kinda like Flight.. except you can't keep going on forever.. xD