• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cloudsurf

Cloudsurf Beta 3.0

Matt

Verified Member
Cloud Surf:
Inspired by Season 2 Episode 8 of the Legend of Korra

THIS IS JUST A DESCRIPTION UPDATE, PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM FOR MORE INFORMATION

Usage:
(Jump + Click) to activate
(Movement keys) to fly around
(Click) to disable

NOTE:
While you have this move active you may use other moves!

Configuration:
Cooldown: The cooldown of the move

doTime: Allow a cap on time the move can be used

time: If doTime, the amount of time the move will keep active

Known bugs:
- Move not disabling after a specific amount of time, requires a reload or restart to fix.

I will be updating this move once a more stable version of ProjectKorra is released!
This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk

Last edited:

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
It seems to last forever. Seems like it has a lot of potential though. Also I recommend that you make the move only work when you are on the its slot. It seems kind of overpowered to be able to attack while on it.

-- It'd also be nice if there was some way for it to work other than giving the player fly

Janny

Verified Member
The move on my server lasts forever and when I try to deactivate it, it doesn't deactivate. It only deactivates if I execute the command /reload. Please fix this.

Froosty11

Verified Member
Very laggy... And cant turn it off...???
Plz fix, i think its a great idea, but maybe make it so it only works when you hold on the binded slot...? idk? something to nerf it

Graham Bowers

ok, here we go. the move just turns on fly, i think it should be it keeps moving you forward, not just turning on fly. we have flight for that. also! it crashes my server constantly, and comes on out of nowhere. at best ill give y'all 2/5 stars I'm the owner of 3 new bending servers, and it crashes/comes out of nowhere every time.

Sorin

Verified Member
I wonder if this will ever be fixed or if it's gonna be another "fire drill" thing again where it took forever and a half

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I wonder if this will ever be fixed or if it's gonna be another "fire drill" thing again where it took forever and a half
He's dev on my server, and he told me he had fixed it. Never put it on the server so I sorta don't believe him.