• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cloudsurf

ABANDONED Cloudsurf Beta 3.0

Cloud Surf:
Inspired by Season 2 Episode 8 of the Legend of Korra

THIS IS JUST A DESCRIPTION UPDATE, PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM FOR MORE INFORMATION

Usage:
(Jump + Click) to activate
(Movement keys) to fly around
(Click) to disable

NOTE:
While you have this move active you may use other moves!

Configuration:
Cooldown: The cooldown of the move

doTime: Allow a cap on time the move can be used

time: If doTime, the amount of time the move will keep active

Known bugs:
- Move not disabling after a specific amount of time, requires a reload or restart to fix.

I will be updating this move once a more stable version of ProjectKorra is released!
This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk
Author
Matt
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
2.75 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Matt

Latest updates

1. Fixed and updated

AirSurf: Click (default left_click) to activate a cloud of air you can ride on, click again to...
  2. Fixed a ton of bugs and cloud positioning, updated description

AirSurf: In the legend of korra season 2 episode 8 it was shown that Air Benders are able to...

Latest reviews

i would like a newer version so that it would work alongside airjump
Doesn't deactivate on my server what so ever...... doMaxTime config just shut's the move off completely no matter what time you set it to.... People where complaining about this in beta 1.0 why wasn't it fixed? If it get's fixed ill give a way better rating.
Matt
Matt
I'll work on it
crashes server, comes on when using other element moves
Matt
Matt
Uploading the fix for this now

-Matt
Amazing move! 10/10! I LOVE IT! ITS SO GOOD NBR KWBELKWBRLW AMAZING! AIR BENDERS WILL LOVE IT!