• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
As of now chi has a very, very hard time competing with enimies while they are far away and it seems ridiculous that chi doesn't have any dodging moves. Things like fireshots, torrent, and earthblast are very hard to not get hit from. So chi needs atleast something to quickly dodge moves.

This will become a new passive in which the dash 3 blocks (or 4 may be) in whatever direction they are looking when performing. To perform this passive shift and click in the direction you want to "dive/jump/dodge" to. This passive will not work if you either hit your enemy while shifting, or you are on the slots of daggerthrow or smokescreen. Also if you are close enough to run into an entity you will "tackle" them doing 1.5 hearts of damage.

This passive will have a 3 second cooldown because in the Avatar world it wouldn't be that hard to do for a chi blocker.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You already suggested this hahah (I think) :p *Grabs popcorn and waits for you to rage on* I could care less about this Suggestion, so I don't have an input for this. I will repeat again that I like using AcrobatStance over all these dodging tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.