• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi: Free-running + Climbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

6tijn

Verified Member
It's got looking into!

I wonder, would it be nice if you could double jump? It would have a cool down of course. All you need to do is click again when you just jumped to launch yourself a little bit higher up.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
It's got looking into!

I wonder, would it be nice if you could double jump? It would have a cool down of course. All you need to do is click again when you just jumped to launch yourself a little bit higher up.
It would be really cool. This hole thread is full of great ides.
The only down side is that I would probably get mixed up with all of the options and controls :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's got looking into!

What about pressing spacebar twice?Xd

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's got looking into!

Again, reminds me of mario xD

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
It's got looking into!

You just described HighJump. It's a nice move, but it lacks a bit. We have removed the cooldown of it on our server, and still a lot of people don't even bother binding it. Adding some additional features to it like the ones you've mentioned in the thread would be awesome.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I don't think so. If they are fixing bugs, it doesn't mean they are planning on creating this ability afterwards.It might be also the reason for other tag threads with revisiting mark.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I don't think so. If they are fixing bugs, it doesn't mean they are planning on creating this ability afterwards.It might be also the reason for other tag threads with revisiting mark.
Tbh the only tags that really matter are Completed or In-Development. Other than that, PK really doesn't touch up on all of the Looking Into s or Revisiting s

Status
Not open for further replies.