• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi: Free-running + Climbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
No wonder there are too many looking into. Especially the one's that are really old and haven't been touch since.

IceEyes

Verified Member
Tbh the only tags that really matter are Completed or In-Development. Other than that, PK really doesn't touch up on all of the Looking Into s or Revisiting s
True, but I think that the community's opinion is a important part too. If they see that the community wants something very badly they might consider making it to please them.

Green

Verified Member
Since in the paralyze post everyone is complaining chi is to under powered I though I would bring this post back. I do completely agree with everything this post says that chi needs to be able to actually dodge attacks like chi did in the show.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Chi is only weak in its dodge tactics and defense. In offensive, there's nothing much that you can complaint about, but mobility needs to be improve (you can't much do about defensive part, because is there anything that can be done with a reasonable sense to make them powerful in that part?)

Last edited:

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
It is really necessary. It is very difficult to fight Chiblockers vs benders. Benders climb the trees and other hills where Chiblockers can't go.

Green

Verified Member
Ok staff honestly if this isn't going to get added I am going to be pissed. I don't even play chi!!! This is need and you needed to respect the people's opinions.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Me too. We, the equalist, need this ability. Our next target - Airbenders. They are in the mountains, and this parkour ability would be a good advantage for a quick ambush to reach their headquarters without expecting us ;)

IceEyes

Verified Member
It's time for chi to get some new stuff too! In the last betas there have only been things for the elements, but none for chi blockers...

Green

Verified Member
Honestly I really think chi is kind of being neglected on its moves. Nothing has been done about OP paralyze and I really think this would be a very good addition to chi if paralyze gets a new mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.