• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi-Blocking Command

Adamskii6

Hi!
My suggestion is a command (default to op) that temporarily takes the bending away from a player.
This would be extremely useful together with other plugins which let you make Custom Mobs (MythicMobs Plugin) or NPCs since they can do command attacks and then you can make your own ChiBlocker mobs!

It could look something like this:
/ChiBlock <Player> <Time(Sec)>

xNuminousx

Could be useful for events. For instance, like a crate plugin that has a 40% chance to give you a new additional element and 60% change to get chi blocked for 2 days. Kind of a bad example but could be useful to some people.

But I do agree, I doubt it’ll get added.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Could be useful for events. For instance, like a crate plugin that has a 40% chance to give you a new additional element and 60% change to get chi blocked for 2 days. Kind of a bad example but could be useful to some people.

But I do agree, I doubt it’ll get added.
You can already do this programmatically Im pretty sure

Hi!
My suggestion is a command (default to op) that temporarily takes the bending away from a player.
This would be extremely useful together with other plugins which let you make Custom Mobs (MythicMobs Plugin) or NPCs since they can do command attacks and then you can make your own ChiBlocker mobs!

It could look something like this:
/ChiBlock <Player> <Time(Sec)>
That's a nice idea, Though I can't see it being executed to something else than for the purpose you provided (which can be implanted as a feature for npcs to globally block chi block rather it being a command itself), or maybe probably it could be used in a wider sense that I can't think of right now.

I agree with most everyone here. The idea of that is quite unique but doubting that developers would put it in without a very good reason.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I think this could be a good thing to put into RPG, but not Core itself, since if you really need to block someones bending just use /bending toggle or /bending (perma)remove.

@floory565, @Moonelight, or @Pickle9775 could you guys move this to RPG Suggestions, since its not directly a chi blocking suggestion and its more an RPG like suggestion

I'll look into it and see what we can do.