• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Changing the Texture and Shape of Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

paliate

Verified Member
Great idea, But i'm not a fan of the packed ice being implemented aswell, I say that having just better shapes is enough.

one step at a time i suppose haha xP

6tijn

Verified Member
I'm leaving out the part where the texture changes aswell because I have an other suggestion about ice that includes packed Ice.

6tijn

Verified Member
would it actually be a hard job to change these shapes? Or would there maybe exist one shape that gets created everytime a water bender freezes something, because then it might look weird if someone makes a lot of ice and all the ice shapes are exactly the same. If so, there should be like circa 3 different shapes that get created in a randomly order when a bender freezes something. not sure about this though.

HydroMan

Verified Member
would it actually be a hard job to change these shapes? Or would there maybe exist one shape that gets created everytime a water bender freezes something, because then it might look weird if someone makes a lot of ice and all the ice shapes are exactly the same. If so, there should be like circa 3 different shapes that get created in a randomly order when a bender freezes something. not sure about this though.
Yes that would be somehow cool

Status
Not open for further replies.