• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Changing Airbending

Should Airspout Be Changed?

• Yes.

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • No.

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Air
Move: Airspout
Details: This change would make it so that you can only airspout for a certain amount of time. This would be configurable of course, and would make airbenders that just airspout airswipe less op, and the reason why we would want that is because, 1. It is boring to fight airbenders that do that 2. It is boring to be an airbender that does that 3. lots of people thing that it is a "little" op for airbenders to just airspout and airswipe from above dodging moves like fireblast, watermanipulation, things like that.

owlcool

Verified Member
I'm sorry, but did you say airswipe + airspout is... op..?
Against chiblockers it is op. Chi blocker use high jump? Use airswipe and knock them down and give them fall damage. The main point of this is that people who just fight up high in airspouts makes fights BORING

WaterFan99

Verified Member
BRO NO, you can juggle with air and source airsuction behind them to get good combos, my favorite combo is: Juggle the foe with airsuction left to right, airswipe then quickly twister and finish them off with another swipe

owlcool

Verified Member
Airspout is fine...and air is underpowered...chicken :p
How is it chicken to get bored of fighting people who only use two moves in a high vantage point?
BRO NO, you can juggle with air and source airsuction behind them to get good combos, my favorite combo is: Juggle the foe with airsuction left to right, airswipe then quickly twister and finish them off with another swipe
You can't airsuction while airspouting.

owlcool

Verified Member
A big reason why I posted this is that it is actually cannon. You never seen a airbender airspouting for hours on cannon, have you now? The few times it was shown it was either avatarstate roku who was in avatar state, and the one time a airbender went up into the air for ten seconds to collect an apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.