• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CactusBlast

CactusBlast 1.1

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
StrangeOne101 submitted a new resource:

CactusBlast - Throw those cactuses!

CactusBlast

Description: CactusBlast is a simple move that allows Waterbenders/Plantbenders to blast cactus/cacti towards their opponent. Does decent damage and does splash damage to surrounding mobs/players.

How to Use: Simply use Shift while looking at a cactus and click to throw it in the direction you are looking at.

Additionally, selected Cactuses will have particles around them showing they are selected. By default, you can throw up to 3 cactuses before...
Read more about this resource...

Sketz

Nothing... I just wonder if servers are still how they are since I left. I haven't been on mc because I'm currently moving and have no internet. It's just the moves I see being posted. Personally I feel that "real" bending has somewhat slipped away with all these types of add-ons.

Don't get me wrong, I love how you guys work to provide new moves to players.
but it's just also affecting bending by how most servers just put them in their servers.

Just reading on projectkorra and all the updates, I don't know what bending is like anymore.
I hope to return soon, though. I miss working on own stuff but currently have no access.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Nothing... I just wonder if servers are still how they are since I left. I haven't been on mc because I'm currently moving and have no internet. It's just the moves I see being posted. Personally I feel that "real" bending has somewhat slipped away with all these types of add-ons.

Don't get me wrong, I love how you guys work to provide new moves to players.
but it's just also affecting bending by how most servers just put them in their servers.

Just reading on projectkorra and all the updates, I don't know what bending is like anymore.
I hope to return soon, though. I miss working on own stuff but currently have no access.
Things don't have to be realistic or from the show. You are forgetting that they are also created and to be balanced with another game. Sure, you don't see this in Avatar. Do you see people people punch trees and build things that completely defy physics an Avatar? No you don't XD

I made it because it was simple and because I believe waterbenders shouldn't just be able to extract water from them. They should use the cactuses to their advantage.

Things don't have to be realistic or from the show. You are forgetting that they are also created and to be balanced with another game. Sure, you don't see this in Avatar. Do you see people people punch trees and build things that completely defy physics an Avatar? No you don't XD

I made it because it was simple and because I believe waterbenders shouldn't just be able to extract water from them. They should use the cactuses to their advantage.
You don't see people punch trees and build things that defy physics of Avatar because this is Minecraft- it's a sandbox game, that's it's feature.
And as for waterbenders waterbending the cacti, I'd believe that bending the water to the point where it can harm a person would break the actual cacti.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
You don't see people punch trees and build things that defy physics of Avatar because this is Minecraft- it's a sandbox game, that's it's feature.
And as for waterbenders waterbending the cacti, I'd believe that bending the water to the point where it can harm a person would break the actual cacti.
Yes, exactly! Different game, different environment. You can't expect everything to be the same ;)