• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Blue fire

Would you like to see blue fire added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
How would it be a pay2win server? it would just amp your current firebending and wouldn't be over kill, Still beatable in just as many ways as a red flamed firebender would have.

V

Vidcom

Ok uh hey. "Donating is VERBOTEN" makes little sense. "Donating is to forbid" :I

Sketz

Verified Member
Umm... Question.. how are you going to get this to blue? i like the idea, but, minecraft don't have blue fire.. >.>

Shadowx329

Verified Member
Ive stated it in the post... You swap out the current particles for light blue firework particles,any ground fire would just be red,since you cant change that, and it would match the lore since after a blue firebender no longer controls the fire it would then become red again.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This would be something that would be cool to see if it were an RPG plugin.

Sketz

Verified Member
Ive stated it in the post... You swap out the current particles for light blue firework particles,any ground fire would just be red,since you cant change that, and it would match the lore since after a blue firebender no longer controls the fire it would then become red again.
Very nice thinking, I see it working for you. and would be very neat,
I could give this to whomever is my Fire-Lord on my server, making them seem the big-bad and very strong bender.
and having it to be even stronger, so who ever beats the firelord on my server, Yes They will deserve this effect to them,

I support your idea a lot now, thanks for making me realize this.
Very good. I'm gonna follow you >.>

:)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How would it be a pay2win server? it would just amp your current firebending and wouldn't be over kill, Still beatable in just as many ways as a red flamed firebender would have.
Exactly. It makes your firebending more powerful.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
Turns out blue fire is not hereditary, Its caused when a firebender has a highly skilled aspect of lightning. making the fire hotter. Maybe if a firebender uses lightning more and rarely misses a target after a while it changes their fire color to blue, increasing damage output. This would then be open to everyone, But it would take a long time in order to get blue fire. It wouldn't be like 3 strikes of lightning then done,it would be a over time process.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I don't think every fire bender should be able to have blue fire, as I have stated its very rare for any fire bender to have blue flames. Azula and her grand father were the only 2 people I know of whom had this rare hereditary trait.
I always thought that only Azula had blue-firebending.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
This idea would be great if only ONE person had the blue fire ability. Azula was the only bender in ATLA and TLOK with blue fire. I think this would be great for the best firebender in the server to have. This would make the title very competitive, and in the end, the firelord/king always ends up being worthy of his blue fire.

owlcool

Verified Member
This idea would be great if only ONE person had the blue fire ability. Azula was the only bender in ATLA and TLOK with blue fire. I think this would be great for the best firebender in the server to have. This would make the title very competitive, and in the end, the firelord/king always ends up being worthy of his blue fire.
Another person had blue fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.