• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Blue fire

Would you like to see blue fire added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Uhm this would be incredibly laggy. It'd still take lots of particles to even look like a small stream of fire. I like the idea but it does need some work

Shadowx329

Verified Member
That would be a slight issue,there could be fewer particles to prevent full on lag, although when airbending got its first make over it lagged but was later revised.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
I don't know if firework particles have the same full on lag issues as smoke,or the first airbending particles.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
Is there a possible substitute for the fireworks? Although they would look best they would probably cause some lag.

Chen

Verified Member
How would you deal with Blaze? And Fireburst/Fireblast etc would look a little out of place if they touched the ground as it would be Blue particles in the air yet red fire on the ground.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Actually in the show when fire stopped being controlled by Azula it turned red. It was her bending that made it red, so when she stopped bending it the red color returned.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
I don't think every fire bender should be able to have blue fire, as I have stated its very rare for any fire bender to have blue flames. Azula and her grand father were the only 2 people I know of whom had this rare hereditary trait.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah it has two purposes I can see from looking at it: a cool change of particles or a power boost for firebenders that you want to have this.

owlcool

Verified Member
I like this, but maybe it could be a move for firebenders like avatarstate. It turns your fire into blue fire for a short amount of time, optimisable, and has a moderate cooldown. Sorry for typo on o-word.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
A light blue firework particle was the closest thing I could think of that would look similar to blue fire.

masterkael

Verified Member
well the fire particles and the fire its self are 2 different things. so if we made the particles blue, the fire would still be red/orange. then you can change the color for only one move like fire blast. only that one would be blue particles.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
Ive already stated this in my post, any firespread that is caused it just your average fire, no vanilla way to make fire blue. Also in the show once azula let her control go over a fire it went back to its yellow/red tint.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
well the fire particles and the fire its self are 2 different things. so if we made the particles blue, the fire would still be red/orange. then you can change the color for only one move like fire blast. only that one would be blue particles.
That's not how it works. we CANT change the particle colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.