• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Blue fire

Would you like to see blue fire added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Okay then, off topic. I would like this added, and by default it could be turned off like bloodbending. If this was added, bloodbending could just be made less op compared to this. I mean, seriously. What is bloodbending against a avatar level fireshield of blue firebending levels? This could also increase knockback, because I read somewhere that blue flames on avatar are move physical then their average red/orange counterparts.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
I would assume if a pro knew what he was doing he wouldn't die by a new bender, I don't know if it would be donator, Only 2 people in the entire series had blue fire. not a hand out to anyone thing, but donating would limit whom can have it.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1) Donating for a power like this is clearly against the EULA and not supported by Project Korra
2) Bloodbending cannot be used against the Avatar anyway.

owlcool

Verified Member
1. On some servers the longer you are on the more moves you unlock. (Not saying any servers unless asked specifically by a staff member)
2. This is a boost to firebending, as a counter to bloodbending as it could also increase it's range, and it adds knockback, decreasing necessary range for bloodbending.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The Donating response was a response to Shadow. The Avatar response was a response to you saying "What is bloodbending against a avatar level fireshield of blue firebending levels?"

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Donating for things like this is a clear violation of the EULA and so it literally cannot be supported by us in any capacity.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Technically we should have a clear post by @MistPhizzle explaining that we are not aiding a violation of the EULA in any way and that it is a violation of our rules.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The Minecraft End Use License Agreement. Basically the Minecraft Rules. If you are caught violating the EULA (i.e. making a Pay2Win server) your minecraft account can be revoked, and you can be sued.

Shadowx329

Verified Member
Also im somewhat against donating,it was a suggestion, I dislike the idea of giving some players better abilitys than others just by donating.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Its up to the server owner how it is distributed, but donating is a forbidden means.

Status
Not open for further replies.