• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending properties

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Why can Bisons airbend?
They were the original airbenders, much like how badger moles were the first earthbenders and how dragons were the first firebenders. The Flying Bison is where the Air nation got the tattoo design from, too.

And as discussed already, all benders can only bend one subelement if any.

HydroMan

Verified Member
They were the original airbenders, much like how badger moles were the first earthbenders and how dragons were the first firebenders. The Flying Bison is where the Air nation got the tattoo design from, too.

Forget that I ask that.

RobagNetwork

Verified Member

So this means Aang is not the last airbender, Appa and Aang are both airbenders. We've been lied to this whole time!!!

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
If a metalbender throws a cpin to the ground, then starts pushing it against it with bending, would the metalbender float?
My answer: No. There is no physical interaction between bender and coin.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If a metalbender throws a cpin to the ground, then starts pushing it against it with bending, would the metalbender float?
My answer: No. There is no physical interaction between bender and coin.
Technically it would be possible to "float" if the metalbender was experienced enough and some metal was beneath them, or covering them. Actually the covering them part has been done

Joeri

Verified Member
Also if you compare that substance to known lavabending in the show, you can see a big difference. Lava in the show had a yellow lava outline, whereas that has yellow more towards the center. And lava in the show was shown to be relatively smooth and liquid looking. That looks somewhat bumpy to me. That's just how I see it though
thats 100% lava.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I dont know how you can have doubts about it, you can clearly see it's giving off light and that its a liquid.
You cannot clearly see anything. Sorry, but it's an animated TV show. Those few frames aren't enough to say toph could lavabend