• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AcrobatStance feature - Swimming

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
In the shown we seen how people all their lifetime developt a skill of enchanching their extraordinary agility, stamina, acrobatics, parkour, freerunning and other stuff to become what we referr to them as chi blockers. They practise these skill as their life style as their greatest tool for an aid in battles and inventrating their attackers on land. While in their training, wouldn't they not only improve their freerunning skills on land, but also learn and developt there swimming skills in water, for becoming faster and matain their hand-to-hand combat in their melee figths in (and under)water ? This what mostly brothers me in game where the condition happens for chi to fall in water and get beat up by a bender, when in reality they should know from their training how to get out of these situation using their physical skills in water. What I actually purpose for chi-blockers, is that they be able to swim faster when their AcrobatStance is activated. Similar how waterbenders have a passive to swim fast, chis would be abit less faster but still would be able to swim quickly then an ordinary person who does it normally. I suggest other thing that there oxygen will reduced slowly every and each time further when they go more deeper underwater (as to oppose they developt naturally as to their underwater training), if that is not to much to ask more. Well thats about it for me to tell. As always - give your opinions in comments what you think needs abit of change on what feature that i have descriped :).

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
In the shown we seen how people all their lifetime developt a skill of enchanching their extraordinary agility, stamina, acrobatics, parkour, freerunning and other stuff to become what we referr to them as chi blockers. They practise these skill as their life style as their greatest tool for an aid kn battles and inventrating their attackers on land. While in their training, wouldn't they not only improve their freerunning skills on land, but also learn and developt there swimming skills in water, for becoming faster and matain their hand-to-hand combat in their melee figths in (and under)water ? This what mostly brothers me in game where the condition happens for chi to fall in water and get beat up by a bender, when in reality they should from their training how to get out of tgese situation using their physical skills in water. What I actually purpose for chi-blockers, is that they be able to swim faster when their AcrobatStance is activated. Similar how waterbenders have a passive to swim fast, chis would be abit less faster but still would be able to swim quickly then an ordinary person who does it normally. I suggest other thibg that there oxygen will reduced slowly every and each time further when they go more deeper underwater (as to oppose they developt naturally as to their underwater training), if that is not to much to ask more. Well thats about it for me to tell. As always - give your opinions in comments what you think needs abit of change on what feature that i have descriped :).
LoVe It

HydroMan

Verified Member
Any developer out there seeing this post? You could add this kind of thing in the next update or whatever.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Chi blocking is an ancient technique that has been practiced in secret for centuries. It is a special ability that Ty Lee, and later the Equalists, utilized in combat against their enemies. Blocking someone's chi renders the victim's muscles useless and temporarily disables a bender's abilities. This earned Katara's fear and spite after Ty Lee blocked her chi in Omashu. Chi blocking is mainly used by nonbenders as a way of self-defense or even an attack form.

underwater
adjective un·der·wa·ter \ˌən-dər-ˈwȯ-tər, -ˈwä-\ : located, used, done, or happening below the surface of water

999.97 kg / m³
Water Density

---
Do you really want to have a melee fight underwater? Do you really wanna know how hard it is to gain the movement speed of hands in order to chi block UNDERWATER?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Chi blocking is an ancient technique that has been practiced in secret for centuries. It is a special ability that Ty Lee, and later the Equalists, utilized in combat against their enemies. Blocking someone's chi renders the victim's muscles useless and temporarily disables a bender's abilities. This earned Katara's fear and spite after Ty Lee blocked her chi in Omashu. Chi blocking is mainly used by nonbenders as a way of self-defense or even an attack form.

underwater
adjective un·der·wa·ter \ˌən-dər-ˈwȯ-tər, -ˈwä-\ : located, used, done, or happening below the surface of water

999.97 kg / m³
Water Density

---
Do you really want to have a melee fight underwater? Do you really wanna know how hard it is to gain the movement speed of hands in order to chi block UNDERWATER?
Not necessary underwater. It should mostly be in water.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
In the shown we seen how people all their lifetime developt a skill of enchanching their extraordinary agility, stamina, acrobatics, parkour, freerunning and other stuff to become what we referr to them as chi blockers. They practise these skill as their life style as their greatest tool for an aid in battles and inventrating their attackers on land. While in their training, wouldn't they not only improve their freerunning skills on land, but also learn and developt there swimming skills in water, for becoming faster and matain their hand-to-hand combat in their melee figths in (and under)water ? This what mostly brothers me in game where the condition happens for chi to fall in water and get beat up by a bender, when in reality they should know from their training how to get out of these situation using their physical skills in water. What I actually purpose for chi-blockers, is that they be able to swim faster when their AcrobatStance is activated. Similar how waterbenders have a passive to swim fast, chis would be abit less faster but still would be able to swim quickly then an ordinary person who does it normally. I suggest other thing that there oxygen will reduced slowly every and each time further when they go more deeper underwater (as to oppose they developt naturally as to their underwater training), if that is not to much to ask more. Well thats about it for me to tell. As always - give your opinions in comments what you think needs abit of change on what feature that i have descriped :).
Good show!

Status
Not open for further replies.