• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AcrobatStance feature - Swimming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Falling into water is always a bad idea with a waterbender around hence the reason this post was created o.o
Yeah, but 2 types of benders can bail out of that situation very easily, via airbubble and raiseearth. Firebenders should theoretically be capable of having some form (but limited for balancing reasons) of mobility, when their upper body meets air. Just like using firejet, except conjuring the fire from only hands instead of feet.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yeah, but 2 types of benders can bail out of that situation very easily, via airbubble and raiseearth. Firebenders should theoretically be capable of having some form (but limited for balancing reasons) of mobility, when their upper body meets air. Just like using firejet, except conjuring the fire from only hands instead of feet.
What about Grappling Hooks? :D (Forgive me if they have been removed or are a broken aspect of PK)

Green

Verified Member
Ok...... I am kind of thinking chi is being abused because it seams like no developers even care about it. Like how they think it is fine. Well guess what? ITS NOT!! Chi probably has the most problems than all the elements. The lack of mobility and the fact that NO ONE wants to get rid of paralyze and replace it....... It's kind of ridiculous the lack of effort put into chi's skill set.

So get rid of paralyze replace it with a combo. Add wallrun and this, and other attack moves with more variety.

Please don't forget about chi being in this plugin just because it's not good right now.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I don't think so. If you look at the recent betas for a second and be more attentive, you'll see that a few minor technical changes to chi blocking were made in there and there. "Chi probably has the most problems than all the elements." Firejet Charging, Airblast SuperMan.... and you're saying that chi is the problem because of one move called paralyze? (While Paralyze his bigger annoyance in means of pvp, which I understanding why you are bashing only paralyze being a problem). Also, do you know that that in the betas of 1.8.0 PK there were about - -how many new abilities? I'm pretty sure there were 0 in total. None of these betas changes did anything to the element apart from bugs (because that was the main focus of PK 1.8.0 - to fix ton of bugs). Waterbending is still "a floating bob", Earthbending still lacks of combat-orientated moves, fire... dunno, air... dunno that too lol.

In general, PK added these abilities that made a huge improvement for the chi that made it live up to the fullest it could become, like how it was represented from the show: quickstrike, acrobatstance (this is the one that made a huge change on how chi actually supposed to be for a long time ago), smokescreen (if not mistaken), swift kick, warriorstance and a combo named Immobilize, which honestly would have been good thing if they thought of removing the paralyze beforehand. Orion's time there were about how many moves, three (there were no passives to it, so back then this fightning style was so vulnerable and underrated)? I think PK well done themselves with adjusting Chi "element" to be most powerful and almost equal with the rest of the elements, and I believe they will continue on improving with things like swimming, wall climbing and what not.

"the fact that NO ONE wants to get rid of paralyze and replace it.......". Haven't seen anyone from the staff team disliking the idea of removing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.