• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

1.8.0 BETA 9 2016-1-3

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra submitted a new resource:

1.8.0 BETA 9 - The ninth build for ProjectKorra (Core) v1.8.0

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoy these new features in addition to all the fixes we have been cranking out for you guys! One of the biggest additions this build is the ability to create presets in the newly generated presets.yml and assign them onto players! We also have a new copy command, some other shiny new preset stuff and pages to the Help and Who lists! Feedback always appreciated, remember to keep reporting those bugs!

Additions

• Added presets.yml, used to...
Read more about this resource...

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Want to give a huge shoutout to our development team. They've put in very hard work on this build and I think it shows.

I personally prefer the modern age in Legend of Korra as opposed to the world that The Last Airbender was set in. Both were fascinating, but the more modern age made the series seem a bit more 'real' / personable. It addressed issues a bit closer to what we're experiencing today (i.e. terrorism, same sex relationships, etc). I think it made it easier for us to reach in and relate to something in the show.

Those are my two cents :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
What is ment when using "temporary water"?

Old age, it sounded a lot more fantastic and mysterious.
Temporary water (we call all that stuff tempblocks) is for abilities like watermanip, torrent, etc. Almost any block using ability will use tempblocks. It's just a way to differentiate our blocks from normal ones.

Sshawarma

Want to give a huge shoutout to our development team. They've put in very hard work on this build and I think it shows.

I personally prefer the modern age in Legend of Korra as opposed to the world that The Last Airbender was set in. Both were fascinating, but the more modern age made the series seem a bit more 'real' / personable. It addressed issues a bit closer to what we're experiencing today (i.e. terrorism, same sex relationships, etc). I think it made it easier for us to reach in and relate to something in the show.

Those are my two cents :)
I see your point, and both were fantastic series, very thought out and dramatic. But, maybe nostalgia and that mystery and lore as well as cultural feel and sense of humor (not that LOK didn't have its own funny moments either) make ATLA more enjoyable for me.

Edit: thx dev team for your hard work! We all appreciate the community and fun built around PK! :D

Rob G

What permission would block FireBlast from working? It works when I'm OP but not for any other group. The charge works for everyone, but the Blast only works for OP. What other permission is missing for that to work?

Solved by editing the WorldGuard: block-lighter: false

Last edited:

Kitstarseth

I put this on my server along with BendingGui and it didn't work. BendingGui was in red while ProjectKorra in green. Meaning that they don't work together. Help?