• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

1.8.0 BETA 8 2015-12-30

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra submitted a new resource:

BETA 8 - The eighth build for ProjectKorra (Core) v1.8.0

Hey everyone! Major work has been done to ensure that this build fixes as many bugs as possible so we can add some pretty cool new stuff next build. This ranges from things like Presets (which now completely work!) and Auto/Dynamic sourcing. Developers, please be sure to read the change log as there were a few minor API changes. Please remember to report any and all bugs with applicable information! A simple "Its broken!" doesn't help us. Debugs and logs help us immensely!

Fixes...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorin

My favorite nationt is water, reason being is because it is a flowing fighting style, offense to defense, vice versa. As well as the back story of the water nation from Tla.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Oh - I suppose I'll throw my opinion down here. My favorite nation is the Fire nation. I love the history behind the Air Nomads, but the Fire Nation will always hold a special place in my heart.

HydroMan

And the reason is that they are most spiritual citiziens than of all the other nations. They aren't violent and they don't tolerate it, like myself. That's maybe it

HydroMan

That is like saying that you "I (must) love projectkorra/avatar the last airbender/lok , because I only like minecraft and there is a plugin in that game"

HydroMan

That is like saying that you "I (must) love projectkorra/avatar the last airbender/lok , because I only like minecraft and there is a plugin in that game"
That's a bad example. Here a goid one "althrought im allergic to fish, I still like eating it and I eat it ".