• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
1.8.0 BETA 10

1.8.0 BETA 10 2016-4-6

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's mentioned in the shoutbox every day and it has been posted in community updates. We have never said we support 1.9 so why would people be confused?
Those who come here are often here for one reason - to download the plugin. I doubt that they have time or just decide to come here read everything through this forum before downloading anything. Every downloads information should have a brief description on how and what it runs on, including what version it run on. Community Updates? It is literally only one post in all of them that it mentions that. Don't forget there are tons of these CU in this time, so people would have to check all of these posts to find this one disclaimer about the download, which I think that disclaimer should also be in the download section. Imagine that issue this way - you cared to mention that Beta 10 will have issue on breaking addons, but what would happen it if you guys told it in a new community update, pointed out loads of times in shoutboxs and no where else?

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
Those who come here are often here for one reason - to download the plugin. I doubt that they have time or just decide to come here read everything through this forum before downloading anything. Every downloads information should have a brief description on how and what it runs on, including what version it run on. Community Updates? It is literally only one post in all of them that it mentions that. Don't forget there are tons of these CU in this time, so people would have to check all of these posts to find this one disclaimer about the download, which I think that disclaimer should also be in the download section. Imagine that issue this way - you cared to mention that Beta 10 will have issue on breaking addons, but what would happen it if you guys told it in a new community update, pointed out loads of times in shoutboxs and no where else?
We don't need a disclaimer. We've ran on 1.8 for a long time and we have never stated that we support 1.9 so why would people get the impression that we do?..

We needed to tell people that beta 10 broke addons, we don't need to tell people that we don't support 1.9 because unless we say that we do, you shouldn't assume that we do

JDSMADCLOWN

Verified Member
We've said it before, and we will say it again, that the ProjectKorra 1.8.0 betas are build for Minecraft 1.8.* :)
i know this much i guess have said will any of the near future versions work with 1.9.2 or is it going to stay at 1.8 i have played around with it some on 1.9.2 and most of the stuff still works with no erros if you dissable the sounds

Loony

Verified Member
i know this much i guess have said will any of the near future versions work with 1.9.2 or is it going to stay at 1.8 i have played around with it some on 1.9.2 and most of the stuff still works with no erros if you dissable the sounds
The 1.9 Core will be updated to the latest 1.9 version.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just saying if you don't want people to keep ask that irritating question, just add message what version it does support.

@Simplicitee, thank you for correcting me ;)
Thing is we DID xD

If you didn't see that, that isn't any fault of ours. Before I clearly quoted the post which specifically stated that this beta is for 1.8 and for 1.8 alone. We already did that :p

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
is there any ETA for 1.9 support? it has been out for a while now
As we've said, 1.9.0 will support MC 1.9 and we currently have no plans to bring 1.8.0 to 1.9 right now. We have offered solutions in the meantime but at the moment the safest option is to stick to 1.8.0. :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's mentioned in the shoutbox every day and it has been posted in community updates. We have never said we support 1.9 so why would people be confused?
Because it's assumable. It's kind of PK's fault for still being on 1.8.

Loony

Verified Member
Because it's assumable. It's kind of PK's fault for still being on 1.8.
Not really, isn't best to update to 1.9 when we've got a plan for the plugin and updating right now would interrupt those plans and make things 10x harder for the development team.

Sorin

Verified Member
can't find the option for "CanBendFromBentBlocks", was this removed, and if it was can you bring it back possibly?