• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
1.8.0 BETA 10

1.8.0 BETA 10 2016-4-6

Sidias

I need this Plugin for 1.9.2 or above. This MC has an incredible performance and most other plugins out there have great features with 1.9.2 - 1.9.4

Theres no reason to not bring this great plugin to an great MC-Version with more features and performance then ever before.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I need this Plugin for 1.9.2 or above. This MC has an incredible performance and most other plugins out there have great features with 1.9.2 - 1.9.4

Theres no reason to not bring this great plugin to an great MC-Version with more features and performance then ever before.
The dev team has their reasons.

Loony

Verified Member

And we are going to update our plugin in due time. For now, we're fixing a lot of bugs in the plugin. To update to MC 1.9 right now would create more bugs so it isn't sensible to do that.