• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.7.0 Community Development Survey [Results]

DangerGuy27

Verified Member
It really sucks that there are going to be new abilities, yet you can only use 9 at a time.

Also, I believe that water was already really well-made. I was hoping that chi would have been improved greatly. Currently it does need a lot of work. I voted earth, though, cause I feel a few things missing here and there when I use it.

HydroMan

Verified Member
HELLLO! Chi is awesome, I just dont think it needs much improvement as far as offensive goes....defense would be nice though.
Yea it is awesome ,but would you explain why do rarely people choose it? Anyway some people say that chi needs improvement which i would denied that, as its already pretty good and could be op when you use it wisely. Maybe the mobility needs improvements?

Hero

Verified Member
Yea it is awesome ,but would you explain why do rarely people choose it? Anyway some people say that chi needs improvement which i would denied that, as its already pretty good and could be op when you use it wisely. Maybe the mobility needs improvements?
Because it doesnt involve cool particle effects. Duh

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
I seen it. It's ok, but Its like doesn't give you much a new advantage and not really necessery for waterbending...
I think the thread he made should make some real changes in waterbending style, and make it less fundamentally jagged like earth, and more fluent.