• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.7.0 Community Development Survey [Results]

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to everyone that participated in the Community Development Survey for ProjectKorra (Core) v1.7.0. This gave us a lot of information.

Please Note: Just because it ended up in the survey, doesn't mean it is necessarily a priority. This was just to get the community's perspective on things and help us decide where we want to focus 1.7.0.

Also, for anything with an option to select "other", I went through and actually looked at the response. We left off anything with 1 vote or less. (Meaning there had to be at least 2 votes for the option to be listed here)

Results

We Asked: What is the most important thing, in your opinion, about future plugin releases?
  • New Abilities: 58.14%
  • Performance Increases: 20.93%
  • Mechanical Changes: 8.14%
  • API Expansion: 8.14%
  • Bug Fixes: 4.65%

We Asked: In your opinion, which element needs the most work?
  • Air: 31.40%
  • Water: 31.40%
  • Earth: 17.44%
  • Fire: 10.47%
  • Chi: 9.30%
We Asked: Which sub element would you like to see expanded upon the most?
  • SpiritualProjection (Air): 24.42%
  • Plantbending (Water): 16.28%
  • Sandbending (Earth): 13.95%
  • Metalbending (Earth): 12.79%
  • Lightning (Fire): 8.14%
  • Bloodbending (Water): 4.65%
  • Flight (Air): 4.65%
  • Icebending (Water): 4.65%
  • Lavabending (Earth): 4.65%
  • Healing (Water): 3.49%
  • Combustion (Fire): 2.33%
We Asked: Which of the following changes would you like to see come to the ProjectKorra Forum / Website?
  • New Logo / Theme: 26.74%
  • Shoutbox (Includes Status Updates): 18.60%
  • Redesigned Website: 12.79%
  • A Forum For Archived Threads: 11.63%
  • Media Section: 10.47%
  • Listed Option That Has Nothing To Do With Forum: 8.14%
  • More Staff: 2.33%
  • More Categories for Suggestions: 1.16%
  • Misc. Discussion Forum: 1.16%
  • Dislike Button: 1.16%
  • Clean Up The Forum: 1.16%
  • More Documentation: 1.16%
  • Name Changes: 1.16%

Discuss ^^

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
We Asked: What is the most important thing, in your opinion, about future plugin releases?
  • New Abilities: 58.14%
We Asked: In your opinion, which element needs the most work?
  • Air: 31.40%
  • Water: 31.40%
We Asked: Which sub element would you like to see expanded upon the most?
  • SpiritualProjection (Air): 24.42%
  • Plantbending (Water): 16.28%
I knew it!

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm suprised that water got so many attention ,even tho i fill like it's already well made ,that it doesn't need no any changes o_O

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
What's wrong?
Chi was voted the element that needs least working on, whereas I voted that it was the element that needs most work. Quickstrike and Swiftkick were moves added to create a new combo system and give chi more moves as it were, but is half-finished and makes them useless filler moves that nobody bothers to bind. I can rant about how chi deserves more useful moves and more attention for hours, but apparently that's unwarranted, seeing as though what the results from the survey are.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Chi was voted the element that needs least working on, whereas I voted that it was the element that needs most work. Quickstrike and Swiftkick were moves added to create a new combo system and give chi more moves as it were, but is half-finished and makes them useless filler moves that nobody bothers to bind. I can rant about how chi deserves more uïseful moves and more attention for hours, but apparently that's unwarranted, seeing as though what the results from the survey are.
Well yes. I think the mager of people who voted weren't interesting in chi ,has it's most less interesting "element" and boring one for most people ,so they don't really borther using it in combat..

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
water defo needs a bit of a rework imo :eek: but i love it as it is also, the thing people find hard to grasp is the fact that waterbenders have SO many moves that are simular to eachother its unbelievable
tottally surprised no ones made surf for waterbenders yet :O

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
Chi was voted the element that needs least working on, whereas I voted that it was the element that needs most work. Quickstrike and Swiftkick were moves added to create a new combo system and give chi more moves as it were, but is half-finished and makes them useless filler moves that nobody bothers to bind. I can rant about how chi deserves more useful moves and more attention for hours, but apparently that's unwarranted, seeing as though what the results from the survey are.
i still use chi quite alot and if configured correctly makes a pretty damn sweet "fighting style" :D:D those moves mentioned that have no use couple well with external plugins ^_^

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You people, and wanting air and spiritual projection to work. Spiritual projection isn't gonna do much... Just saying :p
i still use chi quite alot and if configured correctly makes a pretty damn sweet "fighting style" :D:D those moves mentioned that have no use couple well with external plugins ^_^
Mcmmo is a terrible plugin with bending. Any plugin that can increase how much damage a player does is not good. Takes away the skill part.