• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.7.0 Community Development Survey [Results]

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
You people, and wanting air and spiritual projection to work. Spiritual projection isn't gonna do much... Just saying :p

Mcmmo is a terrible plugin with bending. Any plugin that can increase how much damage a player does is not good. Takes away the skill part.
thats why theres a config file :p u can disable it :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
it disables the damage effect but keeps the rest of the fun stuff ^_^ can also be done for anything thats used for pvp with mcmmo anyway, i think its in the advancced settings or config one of the two
I know how to disable unarmed, but it isn't possible to disable it for bending only. It would be possible if bending damage wouldn't be dealt as a punch.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Chi was voted the element that needs least working on, whereas I voted that it was the element that needs most work. Quickstrike and Swiftkick were moves added to create a new combo system and give chi more moves as it were, but is half-finished and makes them useless filler moves that nobody bothers to bind. I can rant about how chi deserves more useful moves and more attention for hours, but apparently that's unwarranted, seeing as though what the results from the survey are.
Please Note: Just because it ended up in the survey, doesn't mean it is necessarily a priority. This was just to get the community's perspective on things and help us decide where we want to focus 1.7.0.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
I know how to disable unarmed, but it isn't possible to disable it for bending only. It would be possible if bending damage wouldn't be dealt as a punch.
cant Only disable it for bending no, but if u disable unarmed it should get rid of the damage amplifier all together for bendiing and when punching, you cn also set it to disable for pvp or pvm so it will still work for pvm but wont work for pvp which imo is better than nothing, which is where bows an what not come in hand when being a chiblocker just shove a sword, axe or bow in the two slots that have those moves bound

djmyernos

Verified Member
I think some sandbending moves would really complete earth. It would have all three subelements. Also, why is spiritual projection just an air ability. Yes, in the show, we see an airbender use it, but that doesn't mean only air benders can use it. It's not an airbending move, its something that can only be done by a spiritual master. So if an earthbender or a firebender chose to study the spirits in the way the airbenders did, who's to say they can't do spiritual projection as well? Just my thoughts.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think some sandbending moves would really complete earth. It would have all three subelements. Also, why is spiritual projection just an air ability. Yes, in the show, we see an airbender use it, but that doesn't mean only air benders can use it. It's not an airbending move, its something that can only be done by a spiritual master. So if an earthbender or a firebender chose to study the spirits in the way the airbenders did, who's to say they can't do spiritual projection as well? Just my thoughts.
Jinora stated:
"it's a high level airbender move with some spiritual stuff thrown in"

Therefore at the moment, it can only be applied to air.

djmyernos

Verified Member
Jinora stated:
"it's a high level airbender move with some spiritual stuff thrown in"

Therefore at the moment, it can only be applied to air.
Ah...ok. Though she did seem to say that jokingly to Kai. Though unless we find something else out, that's a good enough basis as any.

Hero

Verified Member
Well yes. I think the mager of people who voted weren't interesting in chi ,has it's most less interesting "element" and boring one for most people ,so they don't really borther using it in combat..
HELLLO! Chi is awesome, I just dont think it needs much improvement as far as offensive goes....defense would be nice though.