• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.5.0 BETA 13

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
You guys almost went a whole weekend without a large dev build!

• General Changes
    • Updated Methods.BlockAbilities() to handle more abilities
      • Now works with FireKick, FireSpin, FireWheel, Twister, AirStream, and AirSweep
  • Airbending Changes
    • Added Methods.getAirbendingParticles() - Returns ParticleEffect that corresponds to the air particles selected in the config.
    • Methods.playAirbendingParticles() can now specify the amount of air particle spread.
    • Added AirCombos
      • To view information in-game, type "/bending help AirCombo"
      • Twister: Creates a large tornado that travels along the ground, sucking up nearby entities temporarily.
        • AirShield (Tap Shift) > Tornado (Hold Shift) > AirBlast (Left Click)
        • Can't be blocked, nor does it block abilities.
        • Can't Travel through walls, but it can climb uphill / downhill.
        • Default 10 second cooldown.
      • AirStream: Control a large gust of air that streams entities into the direction that you are pointing.
        • AirShield (Hold Shift) > AirSuction (Left Click) > AirBlast (Left Click)
        • Can't block abilities, can be blocked by FireShield and AirShield
        • Even though you may not be able to see the particles, it is probably still travleing.
        • Travels until it is out of range or hits an entity. After hitting an entity it only lasts for a few seconds.
        • If you force an enemy too high in the sky the AirStream will dissipate.
        • Default Range: 40 Blocks, Cooldown: 6 Seconds
      • AirSweep: Sweep the air in front of you to hit multiple enemies with moderate damage and alarge knockback.
        • AirSwipe (Left Click) > AirSwipe (Left Click) > AirBurst (Hold Shift) > AirBurst (Left CLick)
        • The radius and direction of the ability is controlled by moving your mouse in a sweeping motion. For example, if you wanted to sweep horizontally from left to right, you should move your mouse using a left to right motion.
        • Long range, high speed, and can hit multiple enemies.
        • Collides with most abilities.
        • Default Cooldown of 5 seconds.
    • Fixed a possible AirScooter Flight Bug.
  • Firebending Changes
    • /bending help FireCombo format was changed and made easier to read.
    • FireCombo Changes
      • Changed some of the FireCombo Default Configuration
        • FireKick Cooldown is now 2 seconds instead of 1
        • FireSpin Range is now 7 blocks instead of 5.5, Knockback is now much higher.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
This is a big change for air. I don't what to sound rood but air still needs another basic attack move as it can be hard to combo in a battle. I know that the hole combo move idea is to separate the masters from the ones who just spam airswipe but still a new basic attack move would be nice nonetheless!

Last edited:

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Great success! With the particle based elements out of the way, it'll be interesting to see how you guys will tackle Earth and Water, seeing as though they require sources. Keep up the good work!

Sketz

Verified Member
I'm not sure if this is suppose to be this way, but my firebenders on my server, can't use Fireblast,
I'm able to because i'm op, and they're not, when i de-op my self, i can no longer use it, This is an issue...
I sure it's the permissions??

but yeah, they can't use Fireblast anymore, also, i've already tried the perm, bending.ability.Fireblast.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Great success! With the particle based elements out of the way, it'll be interesting to see how you guys will tackle Earth and Water, seeing as though they require sources. Keep up the good work!
I feel air isn't exactly "Out of the way." Air only got a single attack move. Although I am interested in the plans for water, I feel air still needs a more abilities that deal damage in new and exciting ways.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
I feel air isn't exactly "Out of the way." Air only got a single attack move. Although I am interested in the plans for water, I feel air still needs a more abilities that deal damage in new and exciting ways.
They have AirSwipe, Suffocation and one of the new combos that deal damage. I get that that isn't much, but it kind of fits the element of Air. Fire only has one evasive move, 1.5 or 1.7ish if you count the firecombos. Besides, I said Air was "out of the way" because it now has combos, whereas Earth and Water don't, which I imagine would be harder to do seeing as though they are made out of blocks and require a source.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Air combos are so sweet ♡ my favourite is AirStream i luv trolling pigs on the top of a mountain ^^

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is a big change for air. I don't what to sound rood but air still needs another basic attack move as it can be hard to combo in a battle. I know that the hole combo move idea is to separate the masters from the ones who just spam airswipe but still a new basic attack move would be nice nonetheless!
In the series, air was the hardest element to master. The same goes for the plugin then. :D

Sketz

Verified Member
Not really an issue atm, I'm using 1.4.0 For my server, and it's on topic. :I
relating to this plugin. that's why i put it here. but if there is a section for this plugin, for bugs, then sorry.

Kiam

Verified Member
Not really an issue atm, I'm using 1.4.0 For my server, and it's on topic. :I
relating to this plugin. that's why i put it here. but if there is a section for this plugin, for bugs, then sorry.
The devs cant really help you with the information you're giving currently. you need to make a bug report and include all the proper information (i.e. Version, Console Messages, Debug Info). That way, they can effectively look into your issue and help you solve it.

Kiam

Verified Member
I already know, where most of the issue is coming from. ^
And Maybe. but everything works fine in 1.4.0, but not, 1.5.0. so yeah..
So you should help the whole project out by posting your problem. This will help the developers see issues and fix them before they become a problem for other people.

Sekoshiba

Verified Member
^

1. Make a bug report in the valid bug support section instead of here where everyone expects stuff relevant to the update.

2. If you can't fix it yourself see 1.

3. No it doesn't matter, 1.