• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
PKConfigEditor

Side Plugin PKConfigEditor 0.1

NOTE: THIS PLUGIN IS IN BETA!
I am only releasing this because if I don't do it now, I will probably forget to ever release it.

PKConfigEditor

This plugin allows you to edit the PK config with an interactive and user friendly GUI!

I started this plugin like a year ago. Just recently realized I still haven't done that much with it. So I've released a beta version that still works, but lacks a lot of planned features (and probably has a few bugs).

It should be fairly straight forward on how to use the interface. Basically click the things you want to edit and change the value with arrows.

To open the interface, use /bending config

Features:
  • Easy to use interface
  • Toggle moves on and off
  • Change the values within moves. E.g. Speed, duration, cooldown, etc.
  • More coming soon!
Planned Features:
  • Support for addons
  • The ability to edit the properties of an element (if elements can bend with weapons, etc)

If you review this plugin, please remember that it isn't finished. It is completely usable, but doesn't contain the full amount of features I want for it.

Hope this is helpful to some people!

"This is not an official ProjectKorra plugin, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
StrangeOne101
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from StrangeOne101

Latest reviews

Amazing idea love but it doesn't really work the gui opens everything is running good but when you try to edit it closes and says an error has occurred while prosscessing the click event .
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
I can't replicate this. So please send me a bending debug file so I can see what you're using. Thanks for the positive rating, though!
Love this. Works like a charm! Must have for all bending servers.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the review! Glad you like it :)
I am just mindblown xD
This makes it so mush easier for me
4 stars only because there is no custom abilities support yet, but despite that, it works great!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the review! Yes, ability support is planned. But this is just a beta release so not all the features I want to include are in the plugin just yet ;)