• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
PKConfigEditor

PKConfigEditor 0.1

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
StrangeOne101 submitted a new resource:

PKConfigEditor - Allows you to edit the ProjectKorra config with an interactive GUI

NOTE: THIS PLUGIN IS IN BETA!
I am only releasing this because if I don't do it now, I will probably forget to ever release it.

PKConfigEditor

This plugin allows you to edit the PK config with an interactive and user friendly GUI!

I started this plugin like a year ago. Just recently realized I still haven't done that much with it. So I've released a beta version that still...
Read more about this resource...

Just wondering, why use a Minecraft GUI for this? Only admins and server owners would get to use this, so why not use Swing or JavaFX to make an application to edit the config? Seems MUCH more user-friendly to me.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Just wondering, why use a Minecraft GUI for this? Only admins and server owners would get to use this, so why not use Swing or JavaFX to make an application to edit the config? Seems MUCH more user-friendly to me.
Because it allows admins to modify the config and test the changes in real time. And modifying the config via a Java application would require it to be on the server, which isn't an option if you are paying a host (since you don't have a desktop so there is no way to show the GUI).

With this it's just simple :p

Because it allows admins to modify the config and test the changes in real time. And modifying the config via a Java application would require it to be on the server, which isn't an option if you are paying a host (since you don't have a desktop so there is no way to show the GUI).

With this it's just simple :p
I meant an application on the user's own PC/laptop. But if this allows real time testing then I guess that's a great upside to it.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I meant an application on the user's own PC/laptop. But if this allows real time testing then I guess that's a great upside to it.
Even with that, it'll still require an application on the server to record when a user does stuff on their laptop/PC. If you are doing that, may as well just open your FTP client, remote to the server and edit the config lol

It's just much simpler for server owners, in my opinion. And they only have to use it when they need it lol

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I can't change stuff like access Lightning at all, or change ChargeTimes.
Sorry, I can't replicate this at all. It works perfectly fine for me.

Check that your config file itself is in order. This plugin reads directly from the config and does not contain any pre-set values, so it's not like I forgot to add them to the plugin (E.g. If you add a "Rainbow: true" option under FireBlast and reload your server, this plugin will allow you to toggle it - even if it doesn't do anything).

For FireBlast's charged times, you have to go into the "Charged category". If you were meaning FireBlast's charge time, hopefully that pokes you in the right direction. Apart from that, you'll have to be more specific.

Hope that helps/clears things up ;)