• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
MetalCables

Earthbending MetalCables 1.5

PK 1.8.8 Compatibility when :sob: Unusable atm.
This is best metal ability but have some bug. Please fix the bugs <3 I trust you
D
Gives a lot of errors
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
Then you're using it wrong. Instead of complaining here and lowering the average rating, you should go to the discussion tab to ask for help.
That ability so nice...this is the more modern metalhook.....I really like this ability :)
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
Thank you!
Amazing! How to find easter egg? xd I just stupid :P
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
There's a hint on the ability overview!
Nothing to say, it's just perfect
D
Amazing move, much better than metalhook. Having trouble cracking this hash code though. >:D
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
Thanks for the lovely review! You can try to crack the hashcode, or use the hint that's in hte overview ;)
One of my new favorite moves very well done
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
Thanks!
D
great ability allows earthbenders to travel easily and deal great damage but is the grab ability supposed to disable air and water passives forever on the person that is grabbed
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
It is not. Do you perhaps have some sort of error report?
Super good, I love it. The only problem is that there is a bit of spam in the chat, but besides that, the ability is super cool.
Hint: make something so you can swing on a cable
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
Sorry, but you have no clue what kind of extremely hard math is required for that, and sadly neither do I.
Hah. So it's a better version of MetalHook.
Wicked. ;)
Sweet and dope ability. Better than Jedcore's for sure!
Very good!
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
Thanks!
Great move gives metalbenders a new weapon to add to their arsenal. I agree that the spam in the chat is a bit much but all in all love the move.
Finn_Bueno_
Finn_Bueno_
I'll see if I can do something about it! :)