• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
LoveLovePlus

Side Plugin LoveLovePlus 1.0

LoveLovePlus!

Introducing 4 lovely abilities that use the Love element! /b add love

Happy Valentines! <3

Abilities

LoveStorm
Create a storm of love that makes all animals in the area breed!
(<3)

Hypnosis
Hypnotise mobs and players!
(Hostile mobs will leave you alone for a bit, dogs and cats will temporarily aid you, and players will see you as a cute animal they won't want to kill)

HealingKiss
Heal everyone with a healing kiss!
(Heals things in front of you)

OverbearingLove
Shower the world in your overbearing love! Love so strong that no one can handle it!
(Shoot a bow filled with your love that damages anything in its path)

Installation
As with all side plugins, it goes into the plugins folder.

I made this super quickly in order for it to be ready for valentines, so there is no config for this right now. Because of this, you can't change things like cooldowns, range, damage, or translate things yet. If people actually care, I can add a config. But this is like april fools pack, so don't take it seriously lol. I'd be happy enough if you install it on your server for the week then remove it.

"This is not an official ProjectKorra plugin, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
StrangeOne101
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from StrangeOne101