• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
DustCloud

Earthbending DustCloud 1.2.2

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

"By shaking the ground back and forth, earthbenders can create dust clouds of various sizes to provide cover, the particles of which can also be manipulated themselves" - Avatar Wiki
Author
Vahagn
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
3.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Vahagn

Latest updates

1. And I Oop..

I'm really sorry D:
  2. PK v1.8.8 Compatibility Update

Another one bites the dust! 2 more to go! And for everyone else another clue!
  3. DustCloud

Updated to work with 1.8.6

Latest reviews

Nothing happens with this, nothing that happened in the gif at least. When I shift there was a pillar of sand particles that lasted one tick and then the same thing happened when I released shift. Maybe it's just my server, idk. But the visual you provided did not happen on my server.
Vahagn
Vahagn
Did you check your configuration :/
I really like the concept and design of this move. But if particles are this tiny in the Avatar world, I doubt it'll blend someone in. Lmao.
Vahagn
Vahagn
I got around that by making the player invisible, because too many particles is REALLY laggy. As long as the player is within the circle they will remain invis.
I Like the concept of it but I don't know if i like effects. The circle movements are nice but it lacks... pizzazz! Fix that and ill change my rating.
Vahagn
Vahagn
Its not supposed to be pizzazz, I don't like these overly complicated particles that take away from the point of the ability. This is an actual ability from the Avatar Wiki I don't believe in making it anything other than functional.