• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Nimbus

Airbending Nimbus 1.3.0

Nimbus
This ability allows you to ride a cloud for a limited time period, allowing for quick travel and temporary flight.

If you sneak while using this ability, you will gain a slight speed boost at the cost of duration.

This ability is designed to work with versions 1.8.3+ of ProjectKorra Core.

Configuration:
Code:
AddonAbilities:
  ArchBear_Vega:
    Nimbus:
      Cooldown: 4500
      Duration: 3500
      Speed: 0.7
      RainEnabled: true
The cooldown and duration values are in milliseconds.
Do not put a value larger than 1.0 or less than -1.0 for Speed.
Author
Vahagn
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from Vahagn

Latest updates

1. And I Oop..

Errors gotta love em
  2. PK v1.8.8 Compatibility Update

For the many many people who wanted me to update this, I have now done it! I am also working on...
  3. Cool Stuff

In this update, I decided to change up the animation of Nimbus. I added a config option that...

Latest reviews

The sneak boost thingy didn't work... How this element really works? I tried to sprint and jump and all that was there was just a little jump boost with just a little cloud that goes just a second but the sneak thing didn't do anything...
its fun and all, but i still have one problem and i want it to be fixed.. how will i let non-op players use this ability??
I'm one step closer to becoming Son Goku
All jokes aside, I find it to be an excellent ability for someone of my particular tastes. It works well, and it's useful for combat!
So this move is a great idea! But there are some things I would like changed; I think this move should be toggalable i.e left click to turn on and once again to turn off, also I think that if you change to a different move Nimbus should stop. Unless the goal is to use it with other moves, and lastly maybe make it so you can control it more than just looking around, like used wasd and space and shift to move it
Vahagn
Vahagn
While I do like that you provide suggestions, I do not intend for the player to have a lot of control over Nimbus, this prevents it from becoming an over powered AirSpout or Flight.
Give us a config so that we can edit the values?
Vahagn
Vahagn
There is one?
Needs NimbusJet and NimbusBlast combos ;)
Vahagn
Vahagn
Could you elaborate on that?
Very nice ability. I love the activation of it (sprint+jump). I'd agree that the particles are a bit much though, try condensing them in a lesser space.
Vahagn
Vahagn
Thanks, I'll work on that
Amazing! This is a veru useful ability for mobility and evasion tactics airbenders are so good at. 5 Stars :)
Now this is a move that I would use :)