• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
DayCycle

Misc. / Other DayCycle 1.0.1

DayCycle

Description: Allows the Avatar to meditate and literally pass time! The longer they meditate, the faster time flies!

How to use: Hold Sneak until time starts to move. (Note: There is a charge time to make this less overpowered!)

Time will also continue to move faster for a while after you release sneak. It takes a while for time to decelerate.

Players using this move will also lose concentration if they get hit. If this happens, they will have to re-use the move.

Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilitites:
  StrangeOne101:
    DayCycle:
      ChargeDuration: 5000
      Acceleration: 0.05
      BaseSpeed: 2
      MaxSpeed: 16
      Cooldown: 600000
      MaxTime: 24000
ChargeDuration - How long this ability takes to charge before time starts to change. In milliseconds.
Acceleration - How much faster time speeds up every tick. This is in ticks, and the default increases the speed by 1 every second.
BaseSpeed - How fast the initial speed is. MUST BE A WHOLE NUMBER.
MaxSpeed - How fast can time travel at its fastest. Also must be a whole number.
Cooldown - How long the cooldown is. In milliseconds. Note: The cooldown is also nerfed if the person didn't bring the ability up to max speed. Default is 10 minutes.
MaxTime - How much time can pass before time starts to slow on its own. In ticks, and defaults to one full day (after 24 hours in game has passed, the ability stops)

Permission: bending.ability.DayCycle (not default, even for Avatar users)

Requirements:
  • ProjectKorra 1.8.1 and above
  • MC 1.9 and above

Gif:

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
StrangeOne101
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.86 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from StrangeOne101

Latest updates

1. Fixed Message Spam

Fixes users being told "You don't feel like meditating right now..." when another user is using...

Latest reviews

That's really nice
im on PK 1.9.0 (Mc 1.16.3)
and the only problem i got with is the particles
Please, change the particles
D
  • Deleted member
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
I really like this plugin, but can you update it and is it supposed to affect other players?
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
It shouldn't need updating at all. And yes, it effects the global time of the world you are in.
I like this creation, Toby. c;

http://i.giphy.com/nxU8TWQk1BMk0.gif
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks! Glad you like it :D
Five stars for you my good sir
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thank you for the 5 star review!
works!And ima love it!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks! Glad you liked it.
love this idea but which folder should i put it in abilities or plugins
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the 5 star review! This goes in the abilities folder, and requires PK 1.8.1 on MC 1.9 and above. Hope that helps!
It's such a cool concept. It's out of the box and adds depth to the Minecraft-Avatar universe. Loony approves.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thank you! Glad you liked it :)