• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
BloodRip

Bloodbending BloodRip 1.3

Works great
Nice
Looks great, when will you release the updated version from github?
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Totally forgot. Will do that now. Thanks
This looks and sounds amazing! Any chance of a 1.8.8 update?
Honestly an awesome move. Won't see much arena usage due to the long charge time, but it's amazing nonetheless. Could totally see this in the anime! The water source part is cool as well, but sometimes it spawns actual water.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the 5 star review! I'm aware that sometimes a water block appears briefly and that's because a water block actually has to be placed there, but is then just hidden from the player (this allows PK to treat it like a source). Not much I can do, but thanks for pointing it out anyway!
1-Hit KO if charged long enough. I can literally see that happening in the Anime. *Shook*.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the 5 start review! I can definitely see it as well when charged long enough. Glad you like it lol
Excellent ability! This just ADDS to the resourcefulness of a Waterbender. I still think it's silly you can create massive waves from a small source, but I understand the amount of work required to make things logical, it won't effect the rating.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the kind words! Right you are in that being difficult, and at the same time I don't think it's probably any different from big waves coming from a few blades of grass. So yeah, not realistic, but maybe when PK adds support for that (soon™) ;) Thanks for the 5 star review!
Nice MOVE! i really love the particles its really good, and yeah btw make more moves in waterbending, good job!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Glad you enjoy the move :) Thanks for the 5 star review!
This ability has some.... questionable usage.. but it looks good so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
I'm aware that it is rather dark but bloodbending as a whole is exactly that. Either way, thanks for the review! But sadly I don't think anything can be done about it being questionable lol
Awesome move with great utility from the blood source
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Glad you like it. Thanks for the 5 star review! :D