• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Watermanipulation addition

Madocean

Verified Member
PK doesn't need a competitor. It is improving and working so far.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
If you're informed on the changes in the new update, and aware of how many suggestions are unattended. I think you'd find that it clearly needs competition.

Madocean

Verified Member
Lol well now that you've let out all your juicy secrets you could easily just weasel your way into the staff, steal THEIR juicy secrets, and then apply that to your plugin to become better. Honestly I feel like that's why they didn't make me Mod a while back when they were looking for them. I am WAY more active than all the mods and am WAY more helpful than I've seen any of them be combined but I'm also "Toxic" and cause drama so no wonder I'm not Mod now lmao.

But goodluck with your project. If your idea becomes a reality it seems like it'll be way better than anything we've experienced. I wish I had the time to dedicate to you, or else I'd totally help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean if I were able to influence enough change in pk itself I see no reason to create a competitor.
Also thought that counts man :p

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I mean if I were able to influence enough change in pk itself I see no reason to create a competitor.
And I'm sure as you've noticed Pk is set in its way and "they know where the plugin is heading" so they probably won't change.

Madocean

Verified Member
Also idk if pk really has any juicey secrets that I'd be interested in. I'm more interested in creating something in my image :p
(Edit) Yeah thats true, I just feel like if the team heard what I had to say and i built some support i might be able to help a little

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Oh look, here I am talking shit. No wonder I'm not Mod #NumiForModNever

Madocean

Verified Member
Oh look, here I am talking shit. No wonder I'm not Mod #NumiForModNever

Hey theres a difference between shit talking and criticism, criticism is necessary :p
Criticism is the basis on which improvements are made

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Hey theres a difference between shit talking and criticism, criticism is necessary :p
You like criticism!??? OOHHH BOYYY do I have the thread for you!!! I got in an argument a while ago with peeps where apparently I was complaining and not actually giving criticism but you can go read that if you want lol. I'll get the link.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If you're informed on the changes in the new update, and aware of how many suggestions are unattended. I think you'd find that it clearly needs competition.
They're are still slowly implenting them. Don't know If you are aware about the changes of the latest builds (assuming that you're still using Beta 9 which I heard somewhere), but they're doing some of them.

Slowly, but what can you expect with 10-12 developers. Most of them aren't active (isn't their fault tho, busy-life stuff devoured them), so to expect the quick-pace progress, they'll have to hire 60-100 more devs, lol.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think the least people can do is release more useful addons into the plugin rather a competitor. Invite more java-spigot wise people and give them links to the threads set Looking Into (figuratively, since that tag is almost after the threads were archived in a one big "dumster" (is this how do you spell out 'urbant trashbin'?).

Last edited:

NickC1211

Verified Member
I'm kind of interested to see where he's gonna go with this and if he gets enough capable developers backing him he might have something.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I think the least people can do is release more useful addons into the plugin rather a competitor.
The reason I believe they need a competitor is because of their slow progress. If their competitor gets better than Project Korra, then the Devs here will start needing to step up their game to be the best and get people to use this plugin. However, if their competitor gets better than Pk and Pk makes no changes, it will surely die out. They have ZERO motives to do any sort of work at all and I think a competitor could help give them a motive. If they won't do it because they enjoy it, maybe they'll do it because they want to be better. Who knows.

AndDrew

Verified Member
The reason I believe they need a competitor is because of their slow progress. If their competitor gets better than Project Korra, then the Devs here will start needing to step up their game to be the best and get people to use this plugin. However, if their competitor gets better than Pk and Pk makes no changes, it will surely die out. They have ZERO motives to do any sort of work at all and I think a competitor could help give them a motive. If they won't do it because they enjoy it, maybe they'll do it because they want to be better. Who knows.
I heard from someone who's in contact with one of the moderators of the TLA plugin that Orion might be making a return. I doubt it's true though.