• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
HighJump Replacement

HighJump Replacement 1.13

You'd be able to jump further backwards if you use this with acrobat stance rather than just jumping normally with acrobat stance.
Well, I think it would be fluent to do moonwalk-jump rather sneak, because imo players would be more willingly and reactive to that as a sneak. It is also more logical... that's how you do it in vanilla.

xNuminousx

Well, I think it would be fluent to do moonwalk-jump rather sneak, because imo players would be more willingly and reactive to that as a sneak. It is also more logical... that's how you do it in vanilla.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's always the height option to make it go higher (ultimately going further as well) if you feel it's too vanilla.

xNuminousx

I mainly did this because I didn't like how High Jump went straight up. Yea, you could use it as an advantage when in melee combat but honestly I'd use the acrobat stance jump boost for that... I wanted to give Chi more evasion tactics so here we are.

There's always the height option to make it go higher (ultimately going further as well) if you feel it's too vanilla.
I'm talking about controls, not the effects' value.
I mainly did this because I didn't like how High Jump went straight up. Yea, you could use it as an advantage when in melee combat but honestly I'd use the acrobat stance jump boost for that... I wanted to give Chi more evasion tactics so here we are.
You could expand it by....
  • Sneak + Left/Right Step: Somersault
  • Sneak + Forward Step: CartWheel
  • Tap Sneak + Release: <<this>>

Actually, nevermind. I'll think about something new :p

xNuminousx

I'm talking about controls, not the effects' value.

You could expand it by....
  • Sneak + Left/Right Step: Somersault
  • Sneak + Forward Step: CartWheel
  • Tap Sneak + Release: <<this>>

Actually, nevermind. I'll think about something new :p
Lol okay thanks xD I wanted to ADD to HighJump rather than just replacing it but I couldn't figure that out as quickly (This was a quick move to make). I'll probably add to it soon. If you make suggestions I'll add it to my To Do list.

xNuminousx

xNuminousx updated HighJump Replacement with a new update entry:

Additions

Minor Update
[+] Added new effect when you tap shift to Jump (purely aesthetic)
[+] Added "Distance" option in the Config.yml file. This will define how FAR the user will jump where the "Height" option will determine how HIGH the user jumps.
Code:
    HighJump:
      Cooldown: 5000
      Height: 1.3
      Distance: 1
I suggest keeping the distance at numbers between 1 and 3
[~] This is more of a notice for players who use the...
Read the rest of this update entry...

I got an idea: how about left clicking a structure should allow you to jump over it? For example: a tree. Of course the jumping height would have to be increased :) ETA: How and did I mention double jump? Cuz that would be great.