• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
HighJump Replacement

HighJump Replacement 1.13

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I got an idea: how about left clicking a structure should allow you to jump over it? For example: a tree. Of course the jumping height would have to be increased :) ETA: How and did I mention double jump? Cuz that would be great.
Not sure how to have them jump over something dependent on the structures height.... Or how to have limits on the heights they could jump.... Even though I have NO IDEA how to do that, I like it :D

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I could probably have it to where if they click a block then they can jump forward with a high height and a smaller velocity... That COULD work. I'd have to negate fall-damage.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I could probably have it to where if they click a block then they can jump forward with a high height and a smaller velocity... That COULD work. I'd have to negate fall-damage.
Or like go over that block. Thought it would lose the meaning of being HighJump

And perhaps jump onto and stand on a intangible objects, as If they're holding balance? Maybe jumping upwise through a patch of vines and something.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Idk why I haven't mentioned this... But if anyone doesn't want the distance feature, they like the High Jump just how it is, well you could either get this, set distance to 0 (not tested), keep it in case you change your mind. Or you could just disregard this lol

Setting the distance option in config to 0 should just basically change HighJump to a Shift trigger rather than a click. If that's what you're looking for, here's your move! Lol

xNuminousx

Verified Member
xNuminousx updated HighJump Replacement with a new update entry:

Fixes and Changes

Moderate Update
[+]
Added Instruction and changed Description.
[+] Added LungeMultiplier config option.
Code:
    HighJump:
      Cooldown: 5000
      Height: 1
      Distance: 1
      LungeMultiplier: 2
Lunge Multiplier: The amount that the distance is multiplied by when executing the Sprint+Click feature. Ex: Distance = 2 and LungeMultiplier = 3 then the distance for the Sprint+Click will be a 6.
Read the rest of this update entry...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I was thinking falling whilst holding sneak should nullify fall & kinetic damage from a certain small distance.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
Remove starting cooldown when you are in the air, because it is very bad when move goes on cooldown if you don't use it because you are in the air. Move is amazing!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Remove starting cooldown when you are in the air, because it is very bad when move goes on cooldown if you don't use it because you are in the air. Move is amazing!
I’ve already fixed this in my testing version and will be available next realeass. I’m working on something before I release next version ;)